Candy Crush Saga Level 4695 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4695 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4695 Candy Crush Saga is an multi task level, you have to collect waffles, yellow candies and clear all the jelly to complete the level. The yellow candies are stripes and wraps at each side of the board and once they are unlocked they will help to collect each other as well as the waffles.
After the last three hard levels this is a breath of fresh air as it is reasonably easy to complete. You will need to unlock the locked candies and then make combos to clear the jelly and collect the waffles. The waffles are in the middle section inside the candy cane fences and they can be cleared to some extent by making matches inside the candy canes. But you can also clear the waffles and jelly in the middle section by using combos that can be made on the left side of the board.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it's changed from a fun level to a bore. Swindled of moves and the last UFO does not target all of the rig
ht section. King is really annoying me now

Anonymous said...

Maybe easy for you, cookie king.

TRE said...

lucky board needed

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck!

Fraggy said...

Reasonably easy, really, please send some luck and optimism my way.

Fraggy said...

I’m still here, reckon I’ve had over 50 goes on this level, why am I finding it so tough? 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Fraggy said...

I’m playing this on 3 iPads and a phone, how can I be taking this long on an easy level, am I really this bad?

Linda Maitan said...

Posting fir luck

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

There isn't enough moves to pass this level , PFL

Teto said...

Reasonably easy 'sto par de palle!!!! It took me to days to pass it. Glad to move on.

bonita said...

Cookie glad you think this level is reasonably easier then the 3 previous ones. Just makes me feel dumber--struggling with 3 tasks & less moves . Major dislike of CC developers who probably can't do THE LEVELS.
ANYHOW JUST BEGGING FOR an easy Lucky Board again & again.
I do appreciate your tips & this blog.
Thank you

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas dificil ya vamos quedando menos y yo una menos chau

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please !!!!!!

Westcar said...

This is not quite an easy level. The video shows 25 moves (and is completed using all 25). My game allows me only 19. And that can make all of the difference. Since there are very few comments on this level I assume most everyone completes it without problems. Not so for me. I would appreciate 25 moves for sure.

Edith Puthy said...

If the 3 previous levels are supposedly hard, why did I find them easier than removing your Moms panties when she has a couple drinks in her? Meanwhile this supposedly easy level I'm not even close to completing after many tries.