Candy Crush Saga Level 4934 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4934 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4934 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level which needs unlocking in order to get to the jelly underneath the blockers. The keys drop from the dispensers along the middle row of the board, so you need to work your way down the board to clear the way for them to drop out.
It takes quite a few moves to collect all the keys and you won't have many left by the time the board is unlocked, but don't worry about this as there are lots of stripes and wraps in the bottom part of the board which will clear the jelly fairly easily.
There are wraps and stripes dropping from the dispensers at the top of the board and these will be very useful in clearing the licorice and blockers.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck

Bellezza said...

How is it that you post help for all the levels in an episode which were just released today?

SadCcPlayer said...

This was such a fun level!

Erick S said...

I think Cookie sees them before we do, it may depend on what device you are using to play. I got the 4926 - 4955 levels on my mobile yesterday, and working my way through. This was the first time I had to wait for levels, after playing on and off for the last six years, mostly the last two years. I found this level particularly challenging, I was so glad to have the full bot booster built up. It's important to get the licorice cages unlocked and meringue with licorice cleared, so you can get the special candies flowing. Combine those special candies to collect keys and cut through the blockers, then finish off the jelly. I got it with one move to spare only. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Bellezza said...

On Android and Apple, I have both, the levels aren't released until Wednesday...

Ian said...

Impossible!! Requires more moves! King wants you to buy them!!! Time to quit!

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

Just.... wow. How are there not more comments

TRE said...

POSTING FOR LUCK

Greylady said...

Playing for days, not enough moves! This is ridiculous!

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Linda Maitan said...

Posting again. Most times I can’t get all the keys

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Joosy said...

I have only one move left when I get all the keys. There is no way to pass with only one move.

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas 19 movimientos y 103 que desbloquear no gasto en ptenciadores me aburri chau

Maru said...

Need a lucky board Mr Kung!
Please

Maru said...

Please Mr king I need a lucky board!

JAX. said...

Wow that was a very lucky board as shown above. Posting for one like that please. 🙏

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere

Julie joel said...

No keys are coming this level is rubbish I give up i need keys please candy crush I need help