Candy Crush Saga Level 4972 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4972 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4972 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect yellow candies and striped candies to complete the level. You can make stripes yourself but you will also get some from the lucky candies in the middle part of the board. The faster you collect the stripes the better chance you will have of getting enough yellows to complete the level.
If you can make a colourbomb/stripe combo you will collect the stripes faster and once you have enough stripes all the lucky candies will turn into yellows, giving you a better chance to complete the orders.
The lucky candies will drop down through the candy cane fences once you have cleared the licorice from these squares using combos. These will turn into yellows but need to be repeatedly hit using special candies and combos to change and collect them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

It took you five moves b4 king gave you a sprinkle/stripe.
Then in 13 more moves he gave you another! i never have boards like that!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

I have used all of my boosters and regardless of what I do I still need 10 yellow. Tthtp!

Laura said...

Whoo hooo! Only nine that time.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

You have 27 moves. I have 19!!!
How is that fair???

Marwanjo said...

That’s why players remove this game! False play CC

He said...

Posting for luck