Candy Crush Saga Level 4980 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4980 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4980 Candy Crush saga is an orders level, you have to collect countdown bombs to complete the level. The bombs drop from the dispenser in the middle section of the board.
The bombs are inside the candy canes so can't be matched, they need to be cleared using special candies and combos. There is no need to clear or unlock the licorice, you should be able to make the stripes and combos needed on the main part of the board. Having said that there are stripes at the bottom of the board and these will drop from the dispensers when the licorice is cleared. This should happen as you are clearing the bombs.
Look for chances to make stripes in the bottom part of the board and you can fire them upwards to clear as many bombs as possible with each move.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

27 comments:

WillyW said...

Wow, finally made it past what is posted here, and almost back at the last level (now at 5008, 5015 is last in my Win10 app). Thanks for all the help here! Shame last 2 episodes are only available in the app: facebook and mobile lag 2 episodes behind. Is that the same for everyone?

PS: Why can't I enter a name when adding this comment?
Werner.

msnega said...

Help me with 5006. I need more moves or luck.

Twins mom said...

Why are you guys posting on this level, when you're so far ahead of everyone else??

EL BEATLE said...

To show off?

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Medina said...

Used the checkmark, game over

Pati said...

Ditto

Anna said...

I always have trouble posting as me. I get it to recognize me by hitting the “web version” (I play on my iPhone) link at bottom of page. Then scroll to bottom again and click “post comment”. If you’re logged in to Google, should see your name below the comment window.

Anna said...

I’m having all kinds of trouble. I’m using checkmark booster and had full bot. Still can’t keep bombs from exploding. Even w/15+ moves, cant get stripe in center row... Grrrr.

Anna said...

Ha! After posting, made stripes in center over and over. Finished no problem.

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Unknown said...

Where has Rami gone!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Talk about privileged!!
When ur 1st move is a stripe and you get more stripes and sprinkles! My board doesn't look like that!!

Anonymous said...

Another asinine level by king!

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! I have played this multiple times and I get nothing!!
Never get a game like the video!

Anonymous said...

Don't complain!! You have a bot, some of us have never had one!

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Player said...

No comments since december...strange. This is another shuffle board instead of a gameboard. And i dont like to ahuffle. And when do i get the opportunity to gain more boosters? You took it away king by setting the goal at 15000 points with the "fantastic five". You keep forgettingvthere are players that dont buy boosters and never will.

Shunga said...

Here we go again! Asinine level! Help!

Laura said...

Wah!

Anônimo said...

Nível impossível. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Adeus.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Hard to win! Posting for luck and free spins

Mandy said...

More misery but at least I can see the board. Posting for luck.

EC said...

Posting for luck

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board, getting nowhere !!!!!

Rute Lima said...

No more conveyor, one more difficult level. Im so tired, lucky board pls