Candy Crush Saga Level 5003 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5003 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5003 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a super hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level so all you need to do is clear the jelly to complete the level. This is easier said than done and at the time of writing it may not be possible to complete level 5003 without boosters.
You can forget about the jelly around the sides of the board, this will be cleared as you play. You should concentrate only on clearing the centre section of the board using any combos you can make. A double colourbomb combo is the best to use, so try to get these combos if you can manage it. 
Starting the level with a jelly fish booster may help if you have one. There are dispensers that will give you stripes and wraps and these can be very helpful but these alone are unlikely to be the answer unless you can get candies into the middle section of the board.
At the time of writing there are no videos made without boosters and I have so far been unable to make one so the one posted is made using the minimum amount o boosters, a fish and a colourbomb to start and a hand switch to get two colourbombs together.

Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

The fish booster is really very useful in this level.

Raangle5 said...

Nothing has worked so far. Posting for luck 🍀

Lilly678 said...

Getting very low on hammers and hand switches. So don't know how long more I will be playing for.

IMPOSSIBLE to play at this level without them.

I played a few previous games earlier Today and along with timed boosters I got two hammers.

So King is slowly giving us back boosters when we play previous games like 281 or 666.

Thank You King for listening!

BUT can you please stop the timed boosters and let us gain boosters for each game like before PLEASE!!!!

Erick S said...

Tough level. I lost twice, even after viewing the blog, then finally passed by adding a fish booster to a partial booster bot and spinning an extra 15 moves on the wheel after watching an ad for a free spin. I was able to make one double color bomb combination, finally built a color bomb and wrapped combination in my extra moves to finish off the level with about 8-10 moves to spare. As Cookie states, I don't know if this level can be completed without boosters (it is probably possible, but extremely unlikely, and will require great skill and fortunate drops). I (like Lilly678) am starting to run low on switch hands and hammers, will need to build up a stash when I finish these new levels, or possibly before, with sugar drop rewards, daily spin, and other mini games. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

Anonymous from India. said...

Colour bomb combo and a hammer...not possible without boosters

EL BEATLE said...

Ouch! Used both flying saucers (UFO's) won from passing level 5,000, plus a hand switch and 2 hammers. Boosters depleted now! Achieved on first attempt though.

Dee said...

Switch. UFO. Party booster. Finished with 3 moves left. Horrible level! Impossible w/o boosters. Good luck.

Fred said...

How can get levels without boosters
This is really not fair
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Ian said...

Time to quit!! Games getting impossible and frustrating

Unknown said...

It’s not fun anymore it use to be fun what happened. I guess this is a good number to quit on

Becky said...

Need a lucky board soon please!

Cathy said...

It's not happening here. Please send some help

J.J. said...

Impossible, posting for lucky board

Jewel Shaw said...

Well I am joining the other people that are saying this level is impossible without boosters and guess who has no boosters! HELP!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Annu said...

3711 is a level you can play to earn boosters.

Nidhi said...

Send a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Another asinine level unless your the guy in the video and your daddy gives you a perfect set up for a CB to start!

Anonymous said...

Day 3 on this horrible sick level that using boosters doesn't even help with.
Unless ur some of kings privileged that get the bot and then always brag how they passed 15 levels in 2 days!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Now that I can’t reset the board without losing a life, I am getting very frustrated losing boosters on boards that I know I can’t win. So, I’m not using boosters and have resigned myself to being stuck on this game for a very long time waiting for a “lucky board”. If they don’t fix this, I probably will stop playing.

Laura said...

How about that. I got tired of wasting my boosters on this level. First time I used no starting boosters and used none during the game...Complete. No strategy really beyond getting the middle open asap. I also took advantage of the dispensers in the top middle. This probably was the difference. Good luck.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Joanne said...

Used one fish booster and managed to hit it with a random colour bomb and passed 😊

Marwanjo said...

No players in 2022, two players in 2021.is CC back on his return? Losing game I suppose. So, why spent my time? No option at all what so ever. Back to real and funny games!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, having a hard time !!!!!!!!

Rute Lima said...

After the terrible presentatio, we have only one chace, a lucky board. TY