Candy Crush Saga Level 5009 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5009 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5009 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level and it looks a lot harder than it actually is, although you do need a bit of luck to get started.
Wrapped candies are best for unlocking and clearing the licorice and chocolate so try to make as many of these as possible until the board is opened up a bit. Once you have opened the top of the board you will be able to make colourbombs as well as the other special candies and switch them with stripes or wraps to make inroads into the bottom part of the board.
There are only 3 colours on the board so once you have cleared most of the licorice and chocolate you will get lots of cascades which will clear most of the jelly.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

Erick S said...

Fun level. I passed on my first attempt (12 moves remaining) without viewing the blog, with the benefit of a full booster bot. As Cookie states, unlock and clear the licorice and chocolate, and use the limited number of colors and shape of the board to your benefit... it's fairly easy to make boosters, then powerful combinations and cascades to finish off the jellies. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

EL BEATLE said...

I managed to get 2 colour bombs together on the first move and it was plain sailing after that. Achieved with 21 moves to spare. Done on first attempt.

D said...

Why am I finding this so hard? Just not enough moves to clear everyone. I can't get cascades going.

D said...

I had to watch a video for extra moves. Couldn't do it with 24 moves.
Good luck!

Player said...

I needed 135 attempts to pass the previous level...i almost thought i was getting close to 180...the magic number in dafts. And now i am stuck again. Did you change anything again king? Because to me this level isnt easy. I am not getting lucky boards like everybody else gets. At least it seems that way. I starting to get annoyed by how all of this goes. Just like another player says...it is only for the priviledged. I am really starting to think this way. Well....i will get back to you if i have again many many attempts. I am heading already at the right direction...already 30 attempts at this easy peasy level đź‘Žđź‘Žđź‘Ž

M said...

Almost feel like I am playing a different Candy Crush Saga than those well ahead of me. I get further and further behind. I come to levels like this that were once said to be easy which now take me days to (hopefully) pass and should be labeled as nightmarish. Boosters have been of no help on this one.

AnĂ´nimo said...

É fácil apenas para os mentirosos. É um nível horrível. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Bella1023 said...

Impossible level! No more fun in this game!! Got to find another game to bring the fun back!

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please.🙏🕉️

Flash said...

120 jellys for 22 moves. This game is too hard.

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, getting nowhere !!!!!!

Pinky said...

Help,,,,,,,,,, second post for lucky board please !!!!!

DianeM said...

Another stupid level. They seem to come one right after the other now. I don’t know why King wants to aggravate it’s players. It’s so boring to keep playing the same board over and over with no chance of winning unless they “give” you the board to pass. Really frustrating and not sure after getting to this level I want to go on any further. Shame on you King for taking all the pleasure out of what was a really fun game.

MicT said...

As other people have commented, it sucks to be later through these rounds. Now, there’s lessmoves, but 100% more jelly. So twice as much jelly as in the video. 🤷‍♀️ Soooo, just waiting for a lucky board.