Candy Crush Saga Level 5063 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5063 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5063 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level so all you have to do is clear the jelly to complete the level. This is easier said than done as some of the jelly is protected by the locked bombs and licorice.
The best combo to use for getting a good start is a colourbomb/wrap combo, especially if there are bombs of the same colour as the wrap, this will clear a lot of bombs and unlock licorice.
There are plenty of colourbombs on the board in the form of popcorns, so growing these will save you the trouble of having to make your own colourbombs. There is no jelly under the popcorns or the locked licorice, so there is no need to get rid of them all, but you will find it much easier to complete the level if you do get rid of them.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Carrie722 said...

I might be crazy, because I really wasn’t paying attention. It seems when I finally passed this level that there were no bombs on the board. The bombs were pretty much making it impossible to pass this level.

Ness said...

Why so few comments? I'm stuck..help!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

MiMi said...

Help please.

Anรดnimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. Nรฃo vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Hora de excluir o CC.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Jo said...

I keep getting left with one jelly. So annoying and frustrating

Jo said...

Still no joy. I keep getting left with one jelly. Its infuriating!!!!!!

Unknown said...

There are no longer any popcorns on this level, so it's harder to make color bombs.

Linda Maitan said...

Posting for luck

Brian kite said...

Finding this very hard keep losing to the bombs desperately now need a lucky board please

Brian kite said...

Stil really struggling bombs keep getting in the way really desperate now for a lucky board please

Marwanjo said...

The farther you game in this level , the less comments. Last comment one year ago and no players. Haha, good work to distroy a game. At least cc don’t need to make more levels cause no one will play them. Waist of time and money.๐Ÿ˜‚

Marwanjo said...

Why so difficult all the time? What a fucking game. Look at other games CC. You made it to difficult for players. Most are fed up, not a surprise. You lost a lot of players, I am not surprised. Fantastic 5, bullshitt. You are halfway and suddenly you begin at zero, no boosters. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

Marwanjo said...

Its just waisting my time to respond on the comments of one year ago. No players and a very bad game. CC is the worst game. That’s why they lost so many players. Its time CC look to other games which scores better than cc ever will reach. For me, leave cc behind and further with the better games I play.

Marwanjo said...

I can’t take this level serious. For me I am done with the cc game.

Marwanjo said...

Well I give up by this level, I give up by cc. Good work cc by losing so many players . I would say go on this way. Hope you destroy yourself, I am sure you will๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Ž

Rute Lima said...

Yes, there are a lot of bombs, ... under 500 layers. Not possible to get there. Lucky board, pls

Rute Lima said...

Something is wrong with this level. Cant pass it. Lucky board, pls