Candy Crush Saga Level 5187 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5187 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5187 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate, blockers and waffles to complete the level.
This isn't a hard level at the time of writing, but you will need to make as many powerful combos as possible and just blast everything. There is enough chocolate on the board for the orders so there's no need to let it grow, although it will grow a bit as you are working your way down the board.
All the blockers need clearing but as the board begins to be cleared it will get much easier to make the combos and get the cascades needed to clear the board.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

gidget said...

posting for luck

KayJay said...

It's a bit hard, PFL

Becky said...

I don't have enough to win! I'll need like 10 blockers and there will be maybe 5 left to get! I need some major help!

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Eliza h said...

Luck please...

MiMi said...

Help please

Lalit said...

PFL

SVA said...

For a level that’s not supposed to be hard I’m struggling!

SVA said...

For a level that’s not supposed to be hard I’m struggling!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck, help please...

Anônimo said...

Como sempre o Cookie é favorecido, ao contrário dos demais jogadores que perdem dias em um único nível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada. Não vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e fraudulento. Sorte para quem fica.

Nettie said...

Why are most posts from 2019? The extra move wheel disappeared in 2020. Are there fewer crushers? I am having trouble with this level. I used one hammer to clear last bomb on rt. Side, then only had 5 moves left before I got 2 side by side color bombs on left side. Impossible level. Help please.

Jo said...

ROI CC ; si je te demandais d3 me faire passer 50 niveaux facilement avant dimanche ☺️🏀🍭🍬, trop drôle 🤣, quand même tu fais pas des miracles surtout si on n’as aucun booster merci merci beaucoup 🤗🤗

Shirley Ragland said...

I need a lot more moves to beat this level. I think I'm over my head! Please help! Thank You!

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas 51 -70 - 42 son en orden lo que debo despejar no gasto en potenciadors chau me aburri

Jan said...

Need help, please!!!

Flash said...

Going to need a lucky board to get through this. Now have to clear 5 more waffles, 8 more jellys with one less move. Fair go mate.

mrsviggins said...

So hard, can't get enough blockers.

yshuummu said...

This level is impossible! Always reducing moves!!!! CC CHEATS by REDUCING moves ALL the time!!!! This shit makes this game so darn boring!!! Passing 1 level a week!!! Such an impossible stupid game!!! QUIT REDUCING MOVES!!!! GEEZ!!!!

yshuummu said...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!QUIIIIIIIIIIIIT REDUCING MOVES ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️

Candy Thompson said...

Help please