Candy Crush Saga Level 5282 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5282 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 5282 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect waffles to complete the level. The waffles are provided by the lucky candies that drop from the dispensers as you play.
This is a tricky level to give tips on as I have used several different strategies to pass and each one seems to work sometimes and not others. The strategy that seems to work most often is to try to make moves using normal candies as much as possible, this will collect any waffles without blocking the board with too many waffles and preventing you from making more moves. Obviously you will need to change some lucky candies, but if you have a choice try to have at least one normal candy in your moves rather than just switching lucky candies together. Getting enough waffles on the board won't be a problem, having your moves blocked by too many will be the problem.
Don't worry about the keys at the top of the board, if you collect them, fine, but you can't afford to spend your moves collecting them. The keys will unlock the board and make life easier, but try to collect them using special candies and combos rather than switching them.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

The Savage Traveler said...

Wow! Nothing about the spawner, which locks up the candies? Or the chocolate, which blocks the moves? Has it changed that much since it was released? I've only tried a handful of times, but most of them were ended early with an "Oops! There are no more switches possible." VERY FRUSTRATING. 🤬

Unknown said...

Wait for a lucky board. Focus only on the keys

Anonymous said...

Waiting for another lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

This is definitely the most horrific level in candy crush...you can't even make moves...how is it fun when the game is pretty much making moves for you...F'N ridiculous..come on

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Lalit said...

PFL

Lalit said...

Passed just after asked help 🙏in 2 nd attempt👍

lvoris927 said...

The spawner makes it so difficult, havent even come close to collecting all the waffles. Down to 20 was the best, then no more moves. Blah!

Sage said...

Sage here: I need so much luck. Posting for luck because I want to crush candies. I’m tired of failing all the time.

shelleyjim said...

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

ScotFife said...

This level has to be a joke, surely ??? Two of my CC friends are well ahead of me and when they passed 5282, they both had score in the several hundred thousands. Something has clearly changed. I have never scored above 30,000 in my hundred or so attempts. I know it's clearing the waffles that counts, but they I'd guess the higher the score the easier that would be. Why does King do this kind of thing ? It's especially infuriating when the video published on this site bears no resemblance to reality. In my first 5 attempts today, I had 24, 20, 16, 32 and 35 waffles left. I suppose I'll continue to mindlessly play this game until the lucky board turns up, but it's nowhere near the fun it used to be. Strategy used to be a factor, now it's wait until the chocolate/special candy combos turn up. And I suspect you'll need at least half a dozen. Infuriating.

Anônimo said...

A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Outro nível impossível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC, foi bom enquanto durou.

Anônimo said...

O nível que estou jogando não tem nada de waffles, é nível de geléia, e é terrível. Este jogo está decadente e acabado. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços é isto que eles querem que você faça. Existem jogos melhores e inteligentes.

Anônimo said...

Realmente o nível é outro, 23 movimentos para eliminar 113 gelatinas, movimentos restritos, enfim outro nível impossível. Hora de procurar jogos melhores.

tonytones said...

Another impossible BS level. King trying wear peoples patience down or what? Like everyone here, waiting for a luck board... so boring

Petunia said...

Posting for luck. I can’t believe there aren’t more comments. Maybe lots of people have quit?

Ggs said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Shirley Ragland said...

This is undoable for me! Such little moves on a hard board! Lots of help please!! Thank You!

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas imposible no gasto en potenciadores realmente me aburri cua

VIRGINIA said...

imposible me pueden decir cual es la estrategia chau no gasto en potenciadores me aburri

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

TrickyTricky said...

Impossible and also boring

Cpbmgmt@gmail.com said...

So disappointed and bored. I think I am a pretty good player but this is just a boring piece of crap. No skill, no luck until you dictate it. I will probably continue playing but…..I’m so over it!

GC said...

Wow! No comments since March
I’m having problems more so because since changing over Candy Crush from old device to new one, according to instructions on how to do so without losing progress etc, I’ve lost all my boosters. So can be even more difficult to clear a game without boosters to use. I’m on the verge of packing this in altogether, it’s just not fun anymore.