Candy Crush Saga Level 5371 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5371 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: Destroy the spawner as quickly as you can.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Sandykp said...

Work on clearing the two outside columns. It’s the only place the mystery candies come from. And the more you can hit the fish bobbers the better. Jelly takes care of itself.

Carrie722 said...

Easy level. Passed on the first attempt, although it looked like I wasn’t going to pass because the blockers weren’t cleared for the mystery candies to drop until I had 3 moves left. Bingo. Passed. I guess it was a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Easy for a change...you have to clear the two sides from blocks and keep hitting the sides for the fish. It’s the only way to collect the special candies. The fish will target the blockers under the special candy dispenser. :-) : -) :-) :-)

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Eliza h said...

I can’t seem to clear the outside columns!

Eliza h said...

Every one of the striped candies it gives me are vertical! Every one!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Posting for luck.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo? Este jogo está decadente e acabado, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Ggs said...

25 moves, 122 jellies and 64 triple blocks. Posting for luck.

Candy Thompson said...

There is a glitch in mine ALL the boats are jumping and jigglind ALL the time and will not be still! Also double the collections. Shame.