Candy Crush Saga Level 5372 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5372 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: Wrapped candies in the corners are best.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Una pena me era de gran ayuda los comentarios que publicaba. Si no hay más no volveré a entrar en esta página.

TNC said...

Coconut wheel can be a big help. Barb

Cindy said...

Wait until you have multiple boosters, including the coconut wheel, since this level does not require any skill, just brute force.

Pati said...

Got the wheel and giving it a go!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

kiting_in_paradise said...

Tried it without boosters and got nowhere. Tried with full bot and didn't do much better. Can't plan anything because stuff keeps going off with every move. Just count on luck and don't miss opportunities to strike the bottom blockers. I added a coconut wheel and it was easy to win.

Candy crusher said...

Can’t collect coconut wheels. Never get them in my boosters ! Impossible game. Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lalit said...

Post for luck.

anonymous said...

My strategy: make stripe/wrap combos as often as possible and hit blockers at every opportunity. I concentrated on hitting the upper blocks first and (luckily) some hits helped remove blockers on the bottom exits. Hard, but doable with patience.

Deb V. said...

I have no idea on this one, stuck ! Send help!

Katericia said...

Imposible, tengo 5 movimientos menos, solo 27 movimientos el video 32, ayudaaaaa¡

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo? Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Shirley Ragland said...

I cannot get this one! Please Help! Thank You!

bonita said...

THANKS COOKIE for the tip --wrapped candies in the corners. Kazuohk is a bit of a "show-off" goes to fast with this moving/changing board. To hard to learn from Kazz video.
lucky board please

Jan said...

Need help please!!!

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

TrickyTricky said...

Luck pls

TampaTim said...

Posting for luck. Stuck!

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please