Candy Crush Saga Level 5383 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5383 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Clear the cakes to detonate the UFO's and release colourbombs.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

12 comments:

Judie said...

Do not quit early. I got a lot of points after I had used all my moves.

High Achiever said...

I had the 2 color bombs left in the upper corners and they gave me about 15,000 points after time ran out. That was enough for me to pass.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, good tip not to quit too early, CB's & saucers will get it in the end!

Erick S said...

I passed this level on my first attempt, before viewing the blog or any supporting videos. I did have the benefit of a full booster bot. Do NOT combine color bombs with other special candies! As with all points levels, match them to a plain candy of any plentiful color on the board to maximize the increase in your score, so you reach the target. Do as Cookie's tip suggests, detonate the cakes (striped + wrapped combinations are the best for this) to release the UFOs, then strike the color bombs with ranged attacks. If you are getting close to the score but haven't reached it, make sure you don't quit finish the moves out with color bombs remaining on the board for a big sugar crush boost - both of those are also stated in the comments above. Good luck everyone, thank you for the tips, and happy crushing!

dr said...

Fish have nothing to go after except pices of the cakes. As above, leave at least one color bomb on the board. dr

Monique said...

Posting for luck

MiMi said...

Help please!

Unknown said...

Ayuda ,imposible las bombas de color no me ayudaron en nada ,público para la suerte !!

Unknown said...

Ayuda por favor!

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

No where near,where time ta quit IAN

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

HELP MY 5383 game is completely different & much harder. I want this 5383--okay IF NOT happening GIVE to me a LUCKY BOARD-----I have been at this level for days. CC King techs are always changing the level to make it HARDER-now the devils spawns CHANGED the whole damn game.
IS this a DEAD BLOG? Never any posts after mine? What's up COOKIE?