Candy Crush Saga Level 5571 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5571 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tip: The ingredients travel down the diagonal column in the middle of the board so you need to clear the waffles from there and keep them clear of chocolate.

Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Kcuf said...

Chutiye it is impossible level. Need tons of hammers and switches.

TNC said...

Coconut wheel helped on this one. Barb up

SG said...

Agreed

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

J.J. said...

Impossible level. Bloody stupid, can't clear chocolate. I'm done

Susan said...

Coconut wheel did it. Thanks TNC

Anonymous said...

Gosh this is difficult. Glad to see its not just me. Need a lucky board please king.

Jelly said...

HELP!!!!!!!!
Posting for luck please!!

Broomie said...

I've used coconut wheel 4x already with full bot and still not even close!! Running out of wheels!!

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Serena said...

Com'è possibile che non sia un livello difficile? È impossibile praticamente. Servono tantissime mosse e combo. Come sempre più spesso aspetterò che king decida di farmi passare

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

MiMi said...

Help please.

Mas said...

Impossible. Day 2 and can't even get 1 cherry let alone 5.Had enough of this garbage

ChrisD said...

Stupid, pathetic, boring level! Can’t get one cherry let alone 5. Whoever comes up with these levels needs to find something else to do with their time as create something enjoyable not like this!!!

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Anônimo said...

Outro nível nojento e impossível. A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Esqueça a roda de côco, usei 6 vezes, não resolve nada. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Jo said...

🥵niveau impossible à faire….j’ai une cerise 🍒…manque 4 et j’ignore comment les faire tomber avec le# tableaux que j’obtiens 🥵🥵
CC roi je demande de l’aide pour passer ce niveau là merci ☺️ a l’infini 👑🤗🤗🤗🍭

Claire said...

I don’t even understand this level.

Shirley Ragland said...

I hate diagonals. Plus I stink at them!! Please help me! Thank You!

Mandy said...

I have no idea how to clear this board! And there are no hints here! Help! I need a lucky board or need to figure out how to even approach this.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Watch the video I still don't understand it cuz I cannot get anything in the middle so I'm posting for luck again