Candy Crush Saga Level 5572 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5572 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Raven73 said...

No comments... really? This level is extremely difficult way to many chocolates needed annoying freeze blocks and not enough moves ugh

Lcky said...

This one needs a lucky biard

Drood said...

Tough one for sure! Need some luck.

JB said...

Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Jan said...

No idea how to get so many chocolates. Posting for help

Neen Katzman said...

I played along the bottom as much as I could to create Cascades got lots of color bombs 3 tries and done
Good luck!

Unknown said...

Great tip about playing along the bottom. Thank you!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Patti said...

Once again, video has 25 moves. I have 19. Is it really that hard to make the games the same on different devices?

D said...

Play the bottom. Cascades will clear the chocolate. Took 3 tries but used no boosters.
Cheers

Shunga said...

I have tried the tips and used so many boosters! Still nothing, grrrrrrrrr!

Jo said...

🥵 j’ai essayé tous les boosters…..perdues 20 vies et pas de chance pour en finir avec ce niveau extrêmement difficile 😥 cc roi aidez-moi s.v.p. à traverser ce niveau Merci Merci et encore ☺️ 🍭👑🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ggs said...

19 moves and 150 chocolates, posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Well, I guess help please! Thank you!

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

EC said...

Posting for luck