Candy Crush Saga Level 5574 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5574 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: collecting the keys will give you 2 wrapped candies which will clear a lot of the licorice and jelly as well as hitting the spawner a couple of times. If you can't unlock both wraps quickly use them one at a time to hit the spawner before they are covered by waffles.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

MissyM said...

No comments?
I'm going nowhere fast with this one.
Can't clear the licorice in the top.
pfl

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board please!

TRE said...

posting for luck

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Sue said...

Double blockers on the outside now with no more moves. 25 moves is impossible to clear keys and licorice and no help here. Just dumb luck on so many levels. Let’s see how long it takes to pass once I post here. Posting for luck - again. 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Anônimo said...

Outro nível nojento e impossível. A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Meu Conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Jo said...

Misère de misère……quelle niveau ah lalalala 😡🥵,,,, je demande gentiment d3 l’aide pour passer à travers ce niveau …merci à toi Roi de m’aider 👑🤗🤗🤗🤗🍭

Jo said...

J’en arrache royalement avec ce niveau là 😡…..je demande et je prie pour avoir un tableau chanceux 🍀 Cc roi s.v.p. aidez-moi merci ☺️ merci et merci 🤗🤗🤗👑🍭

Shirley Ragland said...

This video looks different from the one I'm playing! I need help please! Thank You!

bonita said...

Lucky Board please King tech's made the level so much harder by doubling outside blockers. Double wrap didn't even touch the spawner/
NO tips or positive comments on how to pass.
Are all games just luck now or IF King allows players to pass.
BTW: Terrible contest--collect first try wins. I had 16 wins--second place & I only won ONE LOUSEY color ball. KING is so f'en cheap & stingy--NO FREE MOVES & have to earn Boosters. Removed the "let's Climb" way of getting boosters--------GAME HAS GONE TO HELL.
THANKS FOR HELP

Teto said...

It seems I am one of the very few people having a hard time passing this level. I surely need a lucky board. Pfl!

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board ☘️ Please