Candy Crush Saga Level 5587 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5587 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Collect the keys and use the coconut wheel on the left first, then the right. This will collect all the yellow keys at the top. The cherry in the middle column is harder to clear, use wraps beside the waffles to clear them.
Video by Kazuohk using boosters
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments? This level is hard...

Posting for luck

gidget said...

can't even get close.
posting for luck

Jan said...

I'm on level 5587, I passed several levels on my first try yesterday, but since yesterday I noticed there is no more boosting spaceship. Did this feature get taken away? Or is this a glitch?

Cammocat12 said...

Yep, disappear at most random times. They do return

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Nic said...

Besoin d d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

Anonymous said...

Not so easy..n enough moves and couldn’t make any combos...wasted a few boosters before I quit :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Barry gilbert said...

Need a lucky board AGAIN

Kiki1166 said...

Need lucky board please

Rosita said...

Lbp

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please

Sindy said...

Lucky board please

Sindy said...

Helppppppp helppppppp please

Sindy said...

LBP

Flippenheck said...

Help please

kiting_in_paradise said...

I'm not seeing a way to clear both the waffles and the lower level. Haven't used any boosters because it looks like they would be wasted. Just don't see a way to win this one. Maybe if I get to spin and win 15 moves. King has gotten really stingy with any free boosters.

kiting_in_paradise said...

We'll, the next try I loaded the three starting boosters and only had to use one hammer at the end to clear the last waffle. Fish booster was a big help.

Unknown said...

Poxy as usual from King. Boring as fu&&

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Claire said...

Just an absolutely dreadful level. Tried many, many times, finally ended up using boosters.

Rita said...

Really harder having Just 15 moves tight now. Nearly impossible
Need some help,please

Brian kite said...

Really need a lucky board please

Brian kite said...

This level is completely impossible without loads of boosters best I've done is to get one cherry. Desperate nowfor a lucky board please so that I can move on and enjoy it again. Thankyou

Unknown said...

Hard level, posting for lucky board, not enough moves

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️

mia said...

Help required please.

Really nice level but hard 🙏

Unknown said...

Publicar para página de la suerte ayuda por fávor

Unknown said...

Ayuda por favor público para la página de la suerte

Jan Anderson said...

My board for this one is completely different, I only get 15 moves not 30 and no coconut wheels. It is therefore impossible to get the yellow keys or the keys in the main part of the board in 15 moves.

Maddi said...

Posting for a lucky board

Rute Lima said...

Only possible with 10 golden bars, too expensive for me . Lucky board pls

Marwanjo said...

Like usual of CC. SURPRISE!!!! Again a unable level to get. You have to BUY!!! NO THANKS👎👎👎