Candy Crush Saga Level 5588 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5588 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could get the candies to line up as neatly as they do in the video. The few times I could even get the cake to explode there are 3-4 moves left and it’s not enough. Guess I have to wait till the extra move wheel rolls around

Pati said...

Show me the way King

Fed up said...

Another difficult one

Fed up said...

Sick of playing a level that’s insanely impossible. Been fun but this level certainly is not.

The Savage Traveler said...

PFL

Lcky said...

Please ket me gave a kucky board

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Impossible level. Boring boring boring boring boring boring. Can't get close, maybe time to QUIT

cathy said...

posting for luck

Sherelle said...

Very difficult level. Need help please

kiting_in_paradise said...

Fish booster only gave me one fish.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Fraggy said...

I have no choice but to beg, on my knees, for a lucky board please. Thankyou in advance for sending one. 🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🏻

annoymous said...

posting for luck!

Ginny said...

PPl

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Pfl plz. Lb plz.

Claire said...

Once again, a booster (free flying saucer) was needed to win. No other way, too few moves.

Shirley Ragland said...

PLEASE HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS ONE! THANK YOU!

Shirley Ragland said...

This is unwinnable! HELP! PLEASE!

Shirley Ragland said...

I can't make color bombs on this one! Please help! Thank You!

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Started with a color bomb, finished it with 6 moves left.

Rute Lima said...

Even the comments are old. This is an impossible level, couldnt find a video to give me some hope. Lucky board pls