Candy Crush Saga Level 5697 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5697 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Since the developers are releasing 45 or more levels each week I will not be able to write tips for every level. By now you should be expert at most challenges. I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tip: Clear the rainbow twists to get the keys dropping and once the keys are collected you will get combos dropping from the dispenser which will collect the orders.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Ian said...

Impossible!!! time to quit! No fun anymore

Geese said...

Hard to believe there is only one comment so far. This is my second day on this level and can't even hit the popcorn enough to pop it. All my stripes and wraps explode before I can use them for anything. Came here looking for tips but I guess I have to keep doing what I'm doing.

Fred said...

Only two comments
This level is very frustrating very hard
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

CG said...

Pfl

Jelly said...

Very hard level - posting for luck please!

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Too few moves .cant break rope

Rosebud said...

Very difficult. Posting for luck

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci. 😚

RC said...

Very disappointed, somehow 200+ boosters disappear from my game on my iPad.

Patti said...

I must be missing something. I can’t believe this isn’t marked as a hard level. Been playing for days and not even close. Tried clearing rainbow twists but takes too many moves. Yuk!

Bruce said...

Impossible. Very hard level.

Jen said...

Luck

SVA said...

Oh come on CC!!! This level is too hard! It takes all my moves to clear the rope and collect the keys!! PFL...

Unknown said...

Luck is all you need!!! Lots and lots of it!!

Dog lover said...

Another difficult level but not labeled as such. Boring, frustrating level. Help!!!

Anônimo said...

Este jogo é uma piada. No vídeo a Cookie no primeiro movimento já faz um CB, e depois tudo dá certo. Aqui comigo nada disso acontece. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Unknown said...

I only have 15 moves not 30 as in your example

Shirley Ragland said...

There are not enough moves, please help me! Thank You!

Jill said...

Jill
I only have 15 moves and the layout is different HE,P

dsfgsdfgdfsgsdfgdsf said...

20 bombs to collect !!! Every time I can barely manage to get 2 or 3...WTF, very difficult level.

Brian kite said...

So impossible on these moves no chance of getting the number tiles most times I don't get one. Desperately.need a lucky board please to help me move on. Thankyou

Brian kite said...

Desperately need a lucky board can't get anywhere near so difficult to even get one or two number tiles would appreciate help please

pubalinamble1 said...

Help! this is so difficult to break.

Happy said...

The worst