Candy Crush Saga Level 5698 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 5698 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Don't start the level with a double colourbomb combo, you need the two yellow wraps on the conveyors to match with the keys and open the exits.
 Collect the key in the bottom right section before the locked wrap gets to the end of the conveyor top left. 
The final cherry will drop out of the exit on the last move, so don't worry if you seem to be running out of moves.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, followed Cookies tips exactly, easy! Good luck this week everyone...

julia said...

This has got to be the stupidest level ever. No skill involved once you know what to do!!! Thank you Cookie for figuring it out.

Ramona said...

I collected only key that shows up on the right side and nothing happened. Never got anymore keys to drop on right side. Keys on left do not destroy. Two wraps end up falling down, after that, nothing happens to open up cherry. help

Ramona said...

After this comment a third candy showed up and busted the other two keys to open up cherries and finished up my game

Jannie said...

Great tip about cherry dropping on last move

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

Dientje said...

Thanks Cookie its works 🙏🙏

Anonymous said...

I'm obviously on extra stupid pills today cos I can't work this all. I need a lucky board please.

easton_s said...

EASIEST LEVEL EVER. Last cherry will fall on very last move. Your only focus is to clear the jelly on the bottom right and make sure the bombs don't blow. I've replayed this level soooooooo many times just to win boosters.

Fraggy said...

I must be stupid as I still don’t get it, I had cleared everything and the cherry dropped onto the conveyor belt with 4 moves to go so was never going to reach the end. In any case, the lower conveyor belt had filled with licorice so it was never going to drop anyway. Where am I going wrong if this is the easiest level ever?????

Fraggy said...

Ah, it worked, but goodness knows how, the cherry dropped straight through the line of licorice????? Weird one this.

Anonymous said...

I can’t figure it out. Let me watch the video and maybe get a lucky board to pass this crazy level...
Help please! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

It worked after watching the video and reading the tips. I about freaked on that last cherry...but it dropped.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advice

Toscadee 23 said...

Followed Cookie's advice & passed on my second attempt.... I had won boosters which I couldn't pause so my first attempt was a joke. Thanks for your help on this one Cookie & many other levels too.

Unknown said...

Having a hard time with this. Maybe I will try the tips. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I would have never passed this if I didn’t come here to read the great tips!! Thanks!!

Denise H said...

Feel like I am losing my mind, not the same level AT all