Candy Crush Saga Level 6207 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6207 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a dual task level, you have to collect the blockers and clear the jelly to complete the level. First you have to collect the keys to unlock the candies.
You need a bit of luck at the start to collect the keys in as few moves as possible. To collect the keys you need to grow the frog, as soon as it is grown use it to collect the first key, then repeat until all the keys are collected and the board is unlocked. Don't worry about the jelly, it will be collected by the fish from the floats each time they are hit.
Once the board is unlocked you need to try to make combos if you can, wraps can be easier than stripes, and use the frog as many times as it is grown to clear the blockers.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

34 comments:

Lcky said...

Lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Frustrating...can’t make any combos to hit blockers...frog hard to grow quickly after each key..nd up with not enough moves to clear blockers...waiting again for a very lucky board :-(

J.J. said...

Impossible level not enough moves. Boring boring boring boring boring boring

Nance said...

Did it this way: be sure to hv 3 hammers. Use them right off on the 3 keys. Then grow the frog & position the grown frog either above or below the floats which will unleash the fish. Repeat growing the frog & positioning it by the floats. The fish will finish off the level. Gd luck.
NC

Helen said...

Impossible with so few moves, I refuse to waste precious hammers on keys esp with no guarantee of passing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kansas24 said...

Posting for luck...ARGH!!!!!

Ian said...

Frustrated.... waiting again for a very lucky board Time to quit!!!! Absolutely impossible

Becky said...

Need more moves to complete!

Becky said...

Still having no luck with this level! Not enough moves! So tired of this! Please send a luck board asap

Unknown said...

This should be labeled Major Nightmare. I've been stuck for days. Help!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci. 😊

Nidhi said...

Help me King ..send a lucky board.its v hard level

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Oh no no not allowed for impossible levels it's a game to relax not for stress lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Impossible level lucky board please

MsDee said...

Takes forever to finish levels. Even worse when you have no boosters. 😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

ellen the enforcer said...

I really loathe these no skill whatsoever needed levels. There is nothing you can do except wait for a lucky board. You haven't gotten any money out of me yet CC and I that's not going to change. Good Luck Crushers!

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another bull shit level

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

This level is absolute joke,just makin pointless moves over and over again, so boring

VIRGINIA said...

otro mas noooooo

Emma said...

Please

Anônimo said...

Cada dica imprestável. Este jogo está decadente e acabado, a única intenção é vender reforços. Eu não preciso deste jogo para viver, mas eles precisam dos jogadores para continuar existindo, pensem nisto. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Petunia said...

I honestly have no idea how to beat this level, even with a lucky board. By the time the bottom of the board is opened up, there are maybe 0-15 moves left. Definitely not enough moves left to get through the curly ribbon and 32 cakes. I haven’t even come close. There is very little opportunity to make combos. I can’t imagine what a lucky board would look like. PFL

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Janet said...

The video shows the frog grown full in two matches. It takes me 3 matches to grow my frog. I’m lucky if I have 8 moves left to clear the bottom. Luck is the only way. PFL.

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl

Jo said...

This level is unbelievable

I cant see any way round it
Could be the last straw

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board please .

Unknown said...

Please change it!!! There is a difference between my level 6207 and Cookie's YouTube channel videos. I play on Facebook - no frog. Without a frog, the level cannot be passed.
Notifying you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com says
"If the level you're playing is different than here, it's because the devs changed it since I played and I have no control over that. Please let me know in our FB group and I'll try to change it."

Unknown said...

Same problem for me no frog.

Kim said...

My board has no frog. ��‍♀️

Unknown said...

My board does not have a frog. Same comments re devs have changed. I told them 6207 is impossible without a frog. I asked a specific question “is there supposed to be a frog in 7207” I never received an answer.