Candy Crush Saga Level 6270 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6270 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an ingredients level, you have to unlock the ingredients using stripes or stripe/wrap combos. Once the ingredients are unlocked they will drop out of the exits when the licorice is cleared from the exit squares. There is one exit for each ingredient and you may have to look carefully to see the arrows.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Luís Bernardo said...

It is not easy to understand which exit correspond to each fruit. It seems a random process to find the exit for the last one. Good luck everyone 🍀

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. I can’t work out the exit routes

Elizabeth said...

I also cannot understand how to proceed to complete this level. PLEASE HELP!

Unknown said...

Coconut wheel really helps, otherwise you’ll need a ton of luck to release the top ingredients

Ramona said...

yes, coconut wheel helps and last cherry for me came out the right side. I had to hit bottom licorice on that side for cherry to come out. otherwise the licorice just keeps falling in the way

Aussie said...

The top right cherry fell into the top middle square when that nut was cleared. It fell out of the left exit. Cookie's wording had me looking for four exits when there's only two.

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Impossible level

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Sharda said...

Help

Becky said...

I can’t understand this level at all! Help

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Tammy Caison said...

That last cherry is killing me. Licorice in the way of clearing it. Wheel didn't help lol. Pfl

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

me said...

posting in hopes...

Laura said...

Well that was the luckiest board ever! CB/CB on the opening board. Done in one move. 👍

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Rainbowgirl said...

Yet another board different to the video, does CC know this is happening , also if you’re going to place my EARNED boosters, put them where they will be some use pfl

Anônimo said...

Essa Laura é uma mentirosa, só ela consegue concluir em um movimento, quando os demais jogadores ficam presos por dias. É uma imbecil. Os movimentos foram reduzidos, o formato é diferente. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️