Candy Crush Saga Level 6271 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6271 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an impossible level to pass without boosters so I would suggest you go back to lower levels and fill up the booster bot if you have it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect bombs and clear the jelly to complete the level.
The bombs will drop once the cakes are cleared so the first thing to do is to clear the cakes. As you are working on the cakes you also need to hit the spawners and try to destroy them if you can. The spawners will block your moves with marmalade and licorice as long as they are on the board.
A jelly fish booster might help to clear cake sections but this won't guarantee to clear either of them completely.
There are no videos at the time of writing with my version of the game which has licorice in both sides so I will post one made with an earlier version.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Mermaid Crush said...

Dear Candy Crushers,

Once again, I'm posting for luck. I have no boosters in my arsenal and haven't got anywhere close, even if I did. heaven above, please please *PLEASE* send me a lucky board. Thank you.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Came here for tips, Cookie admits impossible w/o boosters, to Mermaid above, don't know how you'll get past this! I finally got it with full "bot", able to start with CB/CB combo, used 1 hammer to get last piece of "cake", then 1 "UFO", got last 3 "jelly" before "bombs" counted down, whew! Good luck, you'll need it! Onward...

Rabster said...

Bot gone only 5 per level for collecting sugar and now this level. King profits must be down

Rabster said...

The thing is..if the best you can do is 30 and 10 left no way will you buy your way out of it

Luís Bernardo said...

Very difficult. I used two hammers to destroy the cakes in two different moments in order to eliminate the bombs. Last jelly under the spawner
was pure luck. Enjoy and good luck🍀

Anita said...

The most impossible annoying level ever. No way to finish this without buying booster ,even if you have a full bot, good luck everybody, I am done.

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

darayashp said...

Another stupid asinine level that sucks .ccs has become more of a pain than fun. Think it's time to quit

Lcky said...

Lucky board please

Sandy said...

I just did it with no boosters! Mostly, because stripes landed in the right places.

Anonymous said...

I’m sick of one hard level after another...waiting again for a very lucky board

Helen said...

Read tips first, started with full bot plus 3 starting boosters, passed 1st try with 16 moves to spare

Mariann said...

Thanks for the advice Helen. That worked for me too.

Fred said...

How can get this level with 23 moves !
Vidéos shows 30
This is not fair
Posting for lucky board
Thanks Cc

Flippenheck said...

Help please...don't have bot

Sindy said...

Posting good luck as usual please and thank you

Sindy said...

Please help

Tammy Caison said...

Bot no longer available to go back and build boosters. So, according to cookie, we cant pass. No boosters except here and there for purchase or small bone wins in contests. Quitting for now. Maybe can come back and try if things change. Pfl? Ugh

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Laura said...

FYI: There are jelly under the spawners so they have to be cleared. Good luck everyone!

Unknown said...

I’m shocked! Shocked, I tell you! I came here awhile ago for tips after being stuck on this infernal level, and left depressed that I might finally need to give up the game. But I gave it another shot, because that’s what us hopeless CC addicts do,right? And I got THE lucky board!!! With NO boosters, I passed with one move left! So it IS possible! I’m so happy!

Chris W said...

Done with no boosters ��