Candy Crush Saga Level 6483 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6483 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a multi task level, you have to grow the popcorns, collect the yellow candies and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
Use vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos to grow the popcorns and break into the bottom part of the board. A double colourbomb combo is better if you can manage to make one. Once you begin to grow the popcorns keep hitting the colourbombs with stripes as there is jelly under them.
Making moves in the bottom half of the board will bring candies down from the top part so you can use the portals to move candies around if needed.
The video below took 40 attempts to pass without boosters.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Unknown said...

impossible
and you can't build your bot on previous levels now either...

mue said...

sans le bot ce n'est pas drole ..... je me lasse aprรจs tant d'annรฉes il est tant de stopper !

Sunset said...

☘️

Tou52 said...

Without the Bot, hopeless.

Posting for luck

Emsa8 said...

Thank you for your honesty, Cookie, that the person in the video also needed 40 attempts, that makes me feel somehow better as I don't have boosters any more and no bot is possible. At the moment I use up the lifes my Facebook friends sent me (had 350, have 160 now and it its constantly decreasing). Well, I still like CC and it is now like I played the first 2500 levels = more or less without boosters. But at this time one could put the clock forwards in order to get new lifes and set it back later without harm; this has been changed by King, too. I don't want to complain as CC is a free game, so you must play by the rules of the ones who give you this game as a present (or leave it... or go on much slower). And who wants to have it easier, must obviously pay (I also paid from time to time small amounts to get boosters to win very hard levels). I just think its not OK by King, that they make it much harder PLUS increase the prices to buy things. Well... If it continues like this (needing 20-40 attempts almost each level) I will not be any more in the top group. I don't want to pay (so) much on a regular basis when I feel "blackmailed". The world keeps rolling by ๐Ÿ˜‰

Emsa8 said...

Needed about 35 attempts, never had a double CB, but solved it with several CB+Stripes and 2 wrap/stripes. Plus needed one hammer for getting a CB-stripe combo in the last move which fortunately/luckily hit the last 3 jellies. = Could not solve it without boosters.

Pati said...

I passed this level on my 3rd try starting with NO BOOSTERS! I played twice then came here and read comments and won with a lucky board i guess

Jannie said...

Why can we not get sugar drops now, even on new levels???

kate said...

need lucky board. posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

J.J. said...

Another impossible level until you get the lucky board.... Boring

J.J. said...

That's me done, if I don't pass in the next 5 lives then I Quit this shite, no longer fun

Anonymous said...

Horrific...enough already... waiting again for a lucky board:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

novice said...

Why so difficult.
Posting for luck

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please abs thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help with this fun t hard level

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I used all my boosters getting through the last nightmare level - hope for a lucky board soon.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Impossible level lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Ginny said...

Posting for luck!

Laura said...

Not sure if they made it easier or if it was just a lucky board. The opening board had a CB/CB combo which really opened up the board. Hope everyone gets a good board,too. Good luck!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Mamijo said...

Mamijo.
I have the same problem ๐Ÿ˜ญ! 140 jellies to collect instead of 70 in your video. Please send a lucky board ๐Ÿ™

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•‰️

Shirley Ragland said...

This one is harder than the last one! Please Help ๐Ÿ™ Thank You ๐Ÿ˜Š

Barb k said...

Very hard. No boosters left. Need more moves. Don’t want to purchase any.

Anonymous said...

Not possible
This visual not remotely like my board that is loaded with bombs

Done with Candy Crush!!