Candy Crush Saga Level 6484 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6484 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a dual task level, you have to collect the ingredients and clear the jelly to complete the level.
The whole object of the level is to keep the bombs under control while the keys travel around the conveyor. As the first key arrives at the bottom left of the conveyor you need to switch them with the cherries to unlock the board and destroy the bomb. Then keep the bombs under control as you clear the jelly and wait for the final key to get to the bottom of the conveyor so that you can switch it to complete the level.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Rick said...

Don't start with a CB combo here. I learned too late that the yellow keys are needed to switch the cherries to the exit. Learning that, I passed it on the second try, however.

LuΓ­s Bernardo said...

Tks Rick. Very good tip.

Scotty said...

Like Rick I got rid of the keys too quick. Follow Cookie’s instructions and this is easy to complete. I didn’t find the bombs a problem and are easy to control.

Sunset said...

☘️

The Savage Traveler said...

PFL

The Savage Traveler said...

Thank you, Rick! I didn't understand until you explained it. Then I got it the first time after I read your comment.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Glad I came here first, thanks for the tips, got it on the 1st go!

Suesue said...

Posting for LUCKY ☘️BOARD or just LUCK πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€☘️πŸ€☘️πŸ€☘️☘️

Carrie722 said...

Ok about the color bombs. I already wasted a few. Should have come here first. Thank you for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Not happy playing today...not happy at all...no challenge...no moves...no boosters...just hoping for lucky boards :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Helen said...

Watched video to get an idea of how to tackle it, just control bombs and let keys travel to end of right column, then switch right, passed 1st try.

Flippenheck said...

Good to know ta

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Domie said...

Bonjour,
PostΓ© pour la chance.
Merci.😊

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board

Nay said...

My board looks absolutely nothing like this?

Laura said...

Me,too! Totally different board now. Here goes...

Laura said...

New board is not bad. There are dispensers all across the top with goodies and some bombs which are easily controlled. The fish were particularly helpful. Good luck!