Candy Crush Saga Level 6890 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6890 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 6890 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop through from the top left to the bottom right so you need to clear the caramels so that they can drop through. The spawner in the middle will spawn more caramels, but you won't be able to destroy it unless you are really lucky so ignore it and concentrate on clearing the bottom right square. Drop stripes through into the bottom left section so that you can clear the bottom right square and collect the cherries.
Video by Cookie


Tips: Level 6890 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. 
Forget about the key, you don't need to collect it to complete the level, it is just a distraction. If you look at the board you can see that the only squares you are able to hit are on the far right and far left of the top half of the board. Get stripes onto the conveyors and switch them when they are at the far ends of the conveyor. It doesn't matter whether you clear the rainbow twists or the bubblegum, either one will get the cherries onto the conveyor. The cherries travel along the conveyor and drop through the portal into the bottom part of the board so make sure you clear the way for them to drop through.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

38 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh thanks I was thinking the only way to do it was start with a double colour bomb to get the key. I did notice the end ones may be important so will now have a go. Short of boosters nowadays anyway. Glad I looked on here

lmhutter said...

Thanks for saving me from myself again. I go for the shiny object every time. I was "shooting" directly at the yellow key; getting nowhere.

Times like this I really appreciate this blog.

Twins mom said...

Very difficult to hit several times!

Twins mom said...

Everything blows up before you can get stripes either way!!!

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Mickeys girlfriend said...

Thanks so much for the tip, worked first time after following your advice. Love this blog ♥️

Emsa8 said...

Same here! ♥ Thanks so much, play this game for almost 5 years but completely failed to see the interesting twist of this level. Was only focused on the key and already in curse-mode 😂 still hard to hit the 2 blocks (coconut wheel helps), but ran out of time (resp. cherry was right on the belt and not enough moves to travel to the left). Anyway, love this level - a funny surprise and tricky (find levels boring with only 4layered blockers and the mere sense is to get enough CB-sth-combos).

Maks said...

Posting for luck pls

The Savage Traveler said...

Helpful tips! PFL

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

Tez said...

It’s hard getting the stripes on the conveyor to get those ends. Need about 4 hits too. Never enough moves to get the last 2 cherries.

Suesue said...

Posting for 🍀LUCKY☘️ BOARD OR. LUCK🍀☘️

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks

Wendy said...

After fighting this for a few hours, glad I checked here. Been trying to figure how to get that key. Fell for it hard. Going to try hitting the ends and see how hard that will be

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Kels said...

Omw terrible level. Impossible!!!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Tooooo hard, posting for the lucky board please

kate said...

impossible. posting for luck and lucky board. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!!

EL BEATLE said...

If you don't read the tips at the top of the page, you are unlikely to complete this level!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Cpap said...

OMG how many times do you have to hit the left end to have it break. Posting for a lucky board please ��

CTP said...

LOL stupid key! I knew there had to be something else to it because there’s just no way to hit the darn thing. Thanks. I’ll take another stab at it but I had used a couple of colorbomb+ stripe combos in my first play and they did nothing that I could notice. Hmm.

steve said...

Posting for lucky board I sussed it out the 1st time you've got to hit the ends but that seems impossible!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Definitely need a lucky board for this horrible level!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Please help with this impossible level

Unknown said...

Pfl ugh gain. Pfl!

Tinalp said...

Another ridiculous level. I don’t get Tao decide when my stripes blow up. Even if I get it all set up they blow up before I can choose it. Stupid

OB said...

Ummmmmm, my level 6890 looks nowhere near the one shown on this thread. I have basically 4 squares, the 4 cherries travel from top left to bottom right exits. I have checked 6889 and 6891 to see what they look like and they apparently aren't misnumbered. Anyone else run into this problem?

Lalit said...

Help

Laura said...

Yep. The board has been totally changed. I think it is probably easier.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Rute Lima said...

Thank you Cookie, the 3 last levels i got through thanks to your tips. Lets see this one.