Candy Crush Saga Level 6984 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6984 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6984 is an orders level, you have to collect the red and yellow candies and clear the crystal candies to complete the level.
To begin with your moves will be limited but you can use the stripes from the dispensers at the bottom of the board to break through into the top of the board. Once you get candies dropping into the top of the board you can make combos there to unlock and clear the red and yellow candies. The fish from the floats will help but they can't be guaranteed to go where you want them, so don't rely on them to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Twins mom said...

Harder than it looks!

Twins mom said...

Can't believe I'm the ONLY one struggling with this levelπŸ™„πŸ™„

Tez said...

Work from the top section as soon as possible. Combos come from the bottom.

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Lav1022 said...

Check mark and saucer and extra 5 turns finally let me get thru it.

Cher said...

This is very hard not anywhere near enough moves . And when you see what is coming there Is no incentive to move on .

J.J. said...

Awful level, can't get close. Posting for the lucky board please

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Beth said...

Check mark was useless for me. It produced a mystery candy that turned yellow and blocked the stripe dispenser. Fish are frustrating. I had to buy 5 extra moves to get one yellow. I hit the floaters each time and the fish didn’t touch the one thing I needed. Luckily on the fifth move I exploded a wrap and as it hovered blinking next to the yellow the fish swarmed around not touching the one yellow but the wrap’s second ‘pop’ got my yellow. Boring game

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Irmaki said...

Every level is not doable. Please a better board

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin borin borin

Tina said...

Posting for luck

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. πŸ™πŸ•‰️