Candy Crush Saga Level 7129 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7129 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 7129 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board, so everything has to be cleared to complete the level.
The red candies make this a bit harder as it is not as easy to make colourbombs and combos. But you will need to make combos to have a chance of completing the level. Work your way down the board and clear the cake in the bottom left. This will help to clear the board and grow the popcorns that are left on the board. The fish from the float at the bottom of the board will be helpful so hit it with combos whenever you can. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can to blast away at the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

43 comments:

Rocky said...

Another level requiring boosters! Not coming close! ☹️

Hrycar said...

Another terrible level .not near enough moves ☹️

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Fun level, I got it with a +5

Asmi said...

Not even getting to closer, need more moves or a lucky board

Deedee1 said...

posting for luck

Deedee1 said...

Very hard.....wasting a lot of time.

GloryB said...

Posting for luck. What happened to Dexter?

Elizabeth said...

Posting for luck! Not enough moves to pass this level.
PLEASE HELP!

Mawaja said...

Lucky board please!!

cvbcb said...

Come on Lucky Board!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

JT said...

Now classified as a hard level and it IS hard!!

Maks said...

So hard. No chance. Posting for lucky board pls

Elektra said...

I found that after trying many many (many!) times, for 2 days, using the fish booster, I got better results, and finally passed, w/o the extra booster. Just my 2 cents...

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

Rebecca said...

Are you kidding? This is impossible without boosters. Another waste of time level. Love that you lose ALL booster bots now. What more can they do to make CC less fun?!? I hate to think.

Nic said...

Niveau cauchemardesque
Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
Merci
Nic

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Connie said...

posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Marie said...

Posten voor geluk en hulp onmogelijk

Unknown said...

AWFUL, RIDICULOUS. the definition of insanity. Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. Take a color out. Add more moves.

Unknown said...

RIDICULOUS!

Rhodesia said...

Day 4 and still cannot get to the end. I have no boosters left so even if one left I have no hammer!!

Kevin said...

Oh good, just what I need on a Wednesday morning, a 'we'll let you pass when we're good and ready and not before" level. Why am I wasting my time with this crap?

Hassel said...

Posting for luck

Hassel said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Posting for the lucky board please, seriously think it might be time to Quit this shite, ridiculous level after ridiculous level. Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

EL BEATLE said...

Achieved in about 24 attempts. It will happen - just be patient!

Helen said...

Again, same old story, impossible until King decides to let you pass
Nowhere near enough moves, tedious!

rosereddragon said...

Really tough with the addition of red candies - posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

Bother! I must remember that the Facebook version of this often won't connect to the Appstore, so I can't access extra moves - I was so close - used a hammer and my precious flying saucer - 5 extra moves would have done it BUT it wouldn't connect. So, back to waiting for a lucky board. Remember . . .

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

leesa3ms said...

I have been noticing lately that if I sit and play one board after another I keep loosing. If I take an hour break or even wait until the next day then I pass on the first try

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Ginny said...

Posting for luck

Irmaki said...

Need some luck on my board

Tereniaa said...

Widzę że wpadam z deszczu pod rynnę zeszły poziom straszny i ten ach brak słów

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Yikes. Lb&Pflplz.

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Lola said...

Dislike. Need help. Video non helpful. Lucky board pls pls pls