Candy Crush Saga Level 7130 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7130 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 7130 is a rainbow rapids level, you have get the rainbows from the start on the right to the ends on the left of the board. All the blockers and popcorns have to be cleared to get the rainbows to the ends.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

KK said...

completed up to level 7190 in Win10 Candy Crush app

The episodes are very hard even with booster.

Sugar drops disappear,
Build a bot only for new level.

I collect boosters from Chocolate box, Booster Wheel, Daily Sticker,
Fantastic Five.

until next Wednesday

KK

Rocky said...

I understand! Would love to have some boosters to work with!

Rocky said...

So any levels not coming close to beating! ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck☘️

Nantz said...

Fish are no help....actually a hindrance.

2sweet said...

I find this rainbow thing confusing! Lol

Jimmy said...

Am I missing something here. The fish seem as useful as a chocolate teapot. I'm guessing the fish on this level should work like fish from the fish spawner on 7129. Those ones can hit the popcorn these ones swim away from trouble. Great programming again

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, the fish given are useless, while I'm not a fan of this "rapids" thing, those levels weren't that hard, having full "mini bot" helps as well, slowing down to get remaining "stickers", thanks for all the tips, good luck on the 3rd episode....

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

darayashp said...

One UFO did the trick

Deedee1 said...

posting for luck

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

Patty said...

Posting for luck

Cathy said...

Need help please

Cher said...

Never do this one simply useless .

Hassel said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins