Candy Crush Saga Level 7177 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7177 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7177 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a rainbow rapids level, you have to get four rainbows to the ends at the bottom of the board.
Sideways stripes will clear the waffles down each side of the board and switching with a wrap will help more. The blockers at the bottom need to be cleared as well as the waffles up each side. You will need lots of powerful combos to have a chance of clearing this level. Colourbomb/stripe combos can be very good once you have candies in the side columns.
The board has changed slightly since the video was made but the strategy is the same.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


36 comments:

Kathy said...

Posting for luck

Hrycar said...

A level that makes you want to quit . Ridiculously hard ☹️

JT said...

This isn't even classified as a hard level anymore! WTH?

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Pat said...

I suggest to send King a petition to stop with these Rainbow rapids levels.

Deedee1 said...

This level is such a waste of time!! Play play play until they decide to let you pass! Ugh!

Roger575 said...

Posting for luck

Mawaja said...

Been at this for days! So I had a color bomb/color bomb combo! A Couple of color bomb/wrap combos, color bomb/stripe combo, plus the given stripes, used up my last hammers and hand switch, AND STIIL COULDN’T PASS!! This is ridiculous. And it’s not label “hard” on iPad. Come on King!

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Twins mom said...

Well there clearly isn't enough moves to complete this level...BIG SIGH😕

Pjcambra said...

POSTING FOR LUCK!!!!!

Mr D said...

Now I'm wishing I had used a space ship when I was almost complete, not getting near since and not even classified has hard not that it makes much difference to passing ☹

Johnm1114 said...

I agree this level is nightmarishly hard but it’s not even labeled as hard on my phone!

Johnm1114 said...

Used a hand swap to get two color bombs in combo. Ran out of moves but had my best round so far so I used my 10 gold bars for 8 more moves. Got down to one waffle in right column but had no move to get it and no hammer. Used my ufo I had saved. It didn’t even touch it! Lost round. Ridiculous!

Twins mom said...

It's levels like these, that make you want to quite after all these years....been trying for three days.....ridiculous!

Twins mom said...

REALLY, REALLY, sick of playing this level!!

Twins mom said...

Gone are the days. when I was able to complete all three episodes in the same week.😞😞😞

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

ASH said...

Just need luck please!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Wow, posting works, I just had a lucky board and finished this level, after trying all day with no luck.

Thank you and good luck everybody 😊👍

Jules said...

Posting for luck. Been days and days. Lucky board please

Lilly said...

PFL PLZ.....

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Nay said...

Been stuck for 2 days now and can't even come close....need a lucky board to pass once again.

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

bonita said...

posting for Lucky board please. Hate rainbow rapids---what the sense of the highlighted paths?
Ms cookie more info about these paths besides the color bombs blasts?
thank you for your blog-always a big help

Tina said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Royal pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please

Shirley Ragland said...

This is a yucky board! I need 😫 help 😫 Please! Thank You!