Candy Crush Saga Level 7178 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7178 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7178 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level.
You need to unlock all the cherries using combos so that they will be able to drop out of the exits. Colourbomb combos are always best, but stripe/wrap combos will help too. The locked licorice will block your combos at the start but if you keep making them you will eventually get through. A double colourbomb combo is best of all as it will unlock the licorice and the cherries in one move. The exits for the cherries are in the middle on each side so the candies in those squares need to be moved so the cherries can drop out. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


25 comments:

Rocky said...

I have wasted more boosters and still can not beat this impossible Simple level. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Argghhhhh

Deedee1 said...

posting for luck

Twins mom said...

Very difficult to unlock ALL the cherries!!!!!

Kaz167 said...

Im usually on the next levels by now, and not enjoying this tedium, posting for luck

Twins mom said...

Me too! It's been several weeks since I've been able to complete all 3 episodes in a week....levels are hard/boring and you're right VERY TEDIOUS!!

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

ASH said...

Need your lucky help please!

Pati said...

Cant get tje top 2 cherries unlocked. Come on double cbombs

Pati said...

So after my post i got a lucky board, hot a few double cb's

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Got close once, but that was many tries ago. PFL. And now I have to prove I’m not a robot so that I can post this comment.

Annu said...

Please help!

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Ronster said...

Posting for luck

Jo said...

😱ça prends plus que de la patience pour ce niveau ….il me semble que j’en ai moins 😥…s.v.p. CCRoi Aidez-moi À Passer ce misérable 🙁 niveau ….merci tellement 🍬🍬🍭🍭🤗🤗

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

cookie56 said...

Another royal pain in the butt level.
Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

I don't know why no one else isn't having trouble too! 😕 Please Help 😫 Thank You!

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪
~my board doesn't have cherries, it has pink dino's.😅😭😥