Candy Crush Saga Level 7247 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7147 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7247 is a rainbow rapids level so you will have to clear all the blockers to collect the rapids. Use stripe/wrap combos to clear the blockers and as they are cleared the rapids will find their way to the ends. The bottom left section is the hardest to clear so take any chance to clear that section using combos.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Kaz167 said...

No one else here. I’m finding this one hard with no boosters. Posting for luck

NeverPaid said...

Yes, Kaz. It's yet another level where unless you're daft enough to pay ransom for boosters, you have to wait until the Greedy King trolls decide to let you cross the bridge. Skill is no good if they allow you no luck.
Time to take another couple of hours off - it's doing wonders for my CC/life balance!

mue said...

en attente de chanche
.....

Deedee1 said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

This whole episode is a disaster but I've been getting lucky lately with a couple of these levels. Managed this one first try. Of course you know I just jinxed myself.

ASH said...

Lucky board please.

Anonymous said...

This should be a hard level. Like others above I’m no longer wasting boosters on this level. Play 5 games. Do something else with my life. Play another 5. Eventually CC will give me a lucky board. But with no skill/strategy involved this is all becoming a tad boring. Learning Italian on Duolingo is great fun as is playing bridge on line. Candy crush at long last losing its appeal.

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Brown dog said...

Absolutely impossible without lucky board, wasted alot of lives and boosters. Posting for lucky board again please

Tou52 said...

Indeed this last episode is quite daunting!

Posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Should be labeled super hard. All of these rainbow rapids are the pits of the earth.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Jo said...

🤦‍♀️😡😱oh boy je trouve ce niveau difficile 😥…..s.v.p. CC ROI aidez-moi à traverser ce niveau là…..Merci tellement à vous 🤗🍭🍭🍬🍬

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin

Lola said...

This level hates me. Lucky board pls. Last few have been rotten and I got suckered into paying my way out. I refuse to ever pay again. Stuck in the king rut.

cookie56 said...

Royal pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.