Candy Crush Saga Level 7248 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7248 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7248 is a jelly level and there is jelly under the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level.
You will need to have the indicative moves turned on to show the moves to begin with as the crystals are thick and it is hard to see the colours under them. Don't worry too much about the keys, concentrate on destroying the spawners down the middle of the board and just collect the keys as you go. The keys unlock popcorns which have to be grown into colourbombs as there is jelly under them. If you are lucky you may be able to switch two colourbombs together as they drop down the middle of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

darayashp said...

You can't see anything... stupid level

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, very tough to see, first move on the first try the board shuffled & got "oops", CB/wrap is the key, good luck!

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Now this is just silly. Even by the recent standards. Contender for the worst episode in CC. I can't remember another one where literally every single level was horrible.

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Agree. Every level was bad. Posting for luck.

Tou52 said...

Worst episode EVER!!!

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Diane said...

At least this game has a strategy. Cookie is right and you need to focus on the spawners in the middle. When they explode it helps open the popcorn, and that in turn helps with planking to stripes and squares. Finally got it to work. Good luck everyone

Unknown said...

There is no way I will ever complete this level. Help please!

Lilly said...

Stupid level. Impossible to make good move when you can't see colors. First try, got oops...no switches. Cmon King! Pfl

apex said...

First try, King took my nice partial bot. Passed it the second try, but I am empty now, before a very tough level.

Unknown said...

PFL

Laura said...

If you struggle to see the colors under the crystal layers even after you have turned up the brightness on your device, try moving the keys in every direction to see if one will match. I was lucky that the key in the bottom left must have been next to a wrap because both the bottom and middle keys were collected. I then tried to make a move in each box on the right so that it would be easier to see the best move. I finished with 6 moves left without using any boosters. Good luck.

madelle said...

Wow! I must have had a lucky board right off. I basically just had to sit back amd watch it destroy all it had to. I had 19 moves left at the end. Of course two chocolate balls at the beginning didn't hurt. Sorry for the strugglers.