Candy Crush Saga Level 7359 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7359 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7359 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The first job is to make a stripe to hit the single rainbow twist at the bottom of the board. This will clear the rainbow twists and drop a key from the dispenser. The key will unlock the cherries so that they can be collected.
You need to clear the blockers at the bottom of the board to get to the jelly so colourbombs and wraps are the best candies to use. Treat this as a normal jelly level and the cherries will be collected as you play.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel 

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it. 

4 comments:

Suesue said...

Since I'm here reading the tip might as well ask for the famous 🍀LUCKY☘️ BOARD💚💚💚😜

Carrie722 said...

Is this going to be another SS like the last level. PFL

Flippenheck said...

Help please... Only two comments!!!????

Unknown said...

I'm surprised there are no comments. I thought this was a hard level. If you have a hammer, you might go straight for the candy knot bottomish center because you can't really do much until that's taken out. I added a fish booster and was able to use a hand switch to combine it with a wrap to finish off the level.