Candy Crush Saga Level 7360 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7360 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7360 is an orders level, you have to collect the waffles to complete the level. The frog is the answer to this level, once it is grown you can use it to collect the key and then grow it again use it to collect the thickest waffles. Colourbomb/stripe combos and double colourbomb combos are the best for clearing this level. Each time the frog is grown it can be used repeatedly to collect the waffles.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel 

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it. 

15 comments:

Pati said...

I can use some help king pleas

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Sb said...

Please help

Melanie said...

How do I unlock the bottom ? Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte

Flippenheck said...

Help please

leesa3ms said...

A check mark helped me pass this level

Laura said...

What's up with the frog? I had to hit it 4x instead of the usual 3. Played this probably 15x with no boosters and frequently got down to 1 or 2 waffles needed. I finally decided to add a checkmark booster and got it on the second try. Geesh, King!

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please. Help needed please Tiffy. Thank you

bonita said...

help me with a lucky board please. I understand the strategies required but the first 4 moves are like patty-patty--too restricted.
Thansk ms cookie for the tip about frog frog frogs

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Petunia24 said...

Impossible and boring

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.