Candy Crush Saga Level 7362 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7362 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7362 is an orders level, you have to collect the waffles, destroy the spawners and collect cherries to complete the level.
Concentrate on clearing the waffles and work your way down the board collecting the keys as you go. The keys unlock the spawners but these don't need a lot of moves to destroy so you don't need to rush to unlock them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



23 comments:

Emsa8 said...

Interesting level, needs timing and strategy. Important: the last key arrives when only 6 moves are left. So you need to be prepared to eliminate the spawners quickly while trying to get the last waffles and cherries down. The field should be quite open in the bottom at this point and maybe build and save a CB for the last moves.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Good tips, I saved a wrap/stripe combo near the bottom that helped, spawners don't need a lot of hits, good luck!

mue said...

Enfin un niveau interessant ! merci pour les conseils !

cvbcb said...

Posting for luck!

Maks said...

Interesting but impossible. Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Good tips, giving it a go with no boosters

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

JB said...

Can’t even get close, this level requires a miracle!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Carrie722 said...

What a joke. My last key arrived when I had 3 moves left so of course I wasn’t passing. It’s always something with this game.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Teeay said...

I followed a previous poster’s advice and concentrated on clearing waffles. Stripes, wraps and colour bombs are quite easily made once the board is opened. It took me two attempts following this strategy.

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

Post for luck again and again

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Nancy said...

This should be a hard level. Stuck here for 2 days. PFLB.

Mar said...

Thanks Emsa8 for advice. I've been trying this level for days. Need a lucky board and will try to follow your advice!. Thanks.

Shirley Ragland said...

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and my figures are on fire today! Please 😫 Please Help Me 😫 🙏 Thank You!