Candy Crush Saga Level 7363 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7363 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7363 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are all on the board covered by sugar coats and to collect them all you have to do is clear the sugar coats.
To begin with you have to clear some of the waffles to give you mare space to work. Then look for chances to make special candies and combos to clear the sugar coats. It may be helpful to work on one side of the board first to clear the cherries and then you can drop combos into the bottom part of the board to clear the sugar coats on the opposite side.
Double colourbomb combos and colourbomb/stripe combos will be most helpful. The video took 17 attempts to complete.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Adding the coconut wheel booster got this with moves to spare, good luck!

Subee57 said...

Coconut wheel!

Sana said...

Coconut wheel is of no use...
Sigh...

Unknown said...

I have NO coconut wheel! The person or persons who designed these levels deserves a raise. They are all so hard I can’t get any of them. HELP PLEASE!

kate said...

Impossible! Stuck for 3days. Need more moves, need a lucky board. Posting for luck. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Thanks - coconut wheel did it.

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

Please a super easy lucky board with many double color ball combos.
okay so I'm asking for a lot small miracle would help.
Thanks ms cookie for video

cookie56 said...

Another pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Please 😫 🙏 Help Me!! I Want to buy the special gift, but it says I don't have enough stars!! So please help me! Thank You!