Candy Crush Saga Level 7364 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7364 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7364 is an orders level, you have to collect the waffles to complete the level. You will get stripes dropping from the dispensers and these can be used to clear the waffles. Use the conveyor to get special candies and combos into position to hit the waffles you need.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


14 comments:

Mawaja said...

Very boring and tedious!!!

Pati said...

Still trying! Take time looking for good moves

Pati said...

Really struggling with this level, can u help me r king

Pati said...

OK King give me a break and help

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Onion said...

I can’t believe only 3 players needing the help.
I’m able to make plenty special candies but still can’t clear it within the given moves.

Carrie722 said...

PFL

apex said...

Check mark booster helped.

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please Yeti. Help . Thank you

Tineke said...

Help me aub! Vreselijk niveau.

ChrisD said...

Boring level yet again. Not enough moves and not even marked as hard level. Tiresome!!!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.