Candy Crush Saga Level 7429 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7429 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7429 is an ingredients level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. You need to collect the keys as quickly as you can to unlock the cherries so they can be collected. The cherries on the top conveyor will drop down to the lower one and you can let them travel along to the exits at each side. The cherries on the lower conveyor will travel along to the end and from there to the top. Watch carefully and drop the cherries off the conveyor as soon as they arrive at the top and you can drop them out of the exit. If you leave them too long on the top conveyor you will have to let them travel to the exits and this will waste a lot of moves.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Graham the nomad said...

OMG just one neanderthal level after the next.

Boring.

Do you hear King

BORING !

pinlock said...

I’m still stuck on the previous level..I can’t get anywhere near passing,,how did anyone pass it without spending a lot of money

Collette said...

Posting for a lucky board please!

Pookie8907 said...

What the hell happened to this game? Boring ridiculous levels anymore. No rewards or they are impossible to get and less and then these levels you can't pass. UGH

Roger575 said...


Posting for luck me too.

Mariellen Jordan said...

It was just luck!!! And lots of squares

Cat said...

Pinlock-
I've never spent money on this game and haven't had a bot in many months. I finally passed the last level by doing as I'd posted I'd have to do and waiting for King to send that magic board. Took one of my three remaining hand switches but then had a wrap/ball combo in my last move. I'd only been close once before in my many, many tedious tries, but not close enough. It's ridiculous that you just have to wait it out, and I'm close to uninstalling.

Good luck.

Suesue said...

Needing a 🍀LUCKY☘️💚💚 BOARD plz💚

Tou52 said...

Second stupid level in a row. Can only win with a lucky board.

Posting for a luck board 🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Wow! Thank you King, I passed first try...I don't know how I did it though, but I certainly won't complain 😃

Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀🍀

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

So much cherries and only ONE way out!..... are they stupid?!!!!!

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Beth said...

Watch the video to understand how the cherries exit. Very important tip from cookie was to make sure when the cherry goes through the portal to reach the top you drop it immediately. No way there are enough moves to re-cycle it

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Podting for luck here please . I cant figure out how to drop the cherries. I cannot see the exit. Not glowing . Help please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

EGADS! Another one of these timing things! PLEASE HELP ME 😫 THANK YOU!