Candy Crush Saga Level 7430 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7430 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7430 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level.
You will need to make combos to have any chance of clearing the level. To begin with stripes will clear the licorice and get candies into the bottom part of the board. Once you have candies in the bottom section you can use colourbomb combos to clear more of the blockers and jellies. A double colourbomb combo is best as it will also give you a lot of fish from the floats. You can also use colourbomb/wrap combos to break the blockers in the bottom but only when there are candies in the bottom section.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


32 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

One of the most challenging episode ever !!! Good luck everyone 🍀

Katywads said...

Luis Bernardo - Any advice?

Luís Bernardo said...

I used an hand to combine two CB but I think it was my lucky day. Difficult level. Good luck Katy.👍

Katywads said...

I used one each of the boosters offered to open up the lower board. Never got a double CB but had several single ones. TY!

Anonymous said...

I don’t know what happened but I clicked on accept new terms from CC and lost all my boosters!

NeverPaid said...

I've often had CC remove all of my boosters without even clicking on anything. Sometimes it happens overnight, so I try not to stash too many boosters in case the booster-burglar turns up. Despicable.

Collette said...

Wow..hopeful for a lucky board please.

Pookie8907 said...

Ugh again

Sunny in Buffalo said...

I was able to combine 2 CB's as well, did a lot of damage, good luck on the next 2 episodes everyone!

Mason barge said...

Flying saucer tears this up. Got a 10 minute free saucer and boom!

Suesue said...

NEEDING A
L🍀U🍀C🍀K🍀Y BOARD PLZ💚💚

Patty said...

Posting for luck please

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Yes! Got it second try 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Gio said...

If you don't buy extra moves you'll never pass this. Again, these levels are built only in order to steal money!

Gio said...

You're lying

Anonymous said...

Another no skill level, need a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Raisedbybees said...

End game,end game, end game.

Susan said...

Not even close! Need lucky board please.

Lalit said...

Help

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please send the lucky board Yeti . Thanks

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin

Tina said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Shirley Ragland said...

I'm so stupid, or I'm getting lousy boards! PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN 😫 🙏 THANK YOU!