Candy Crush Saga Level 7549 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7549 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7549 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. To collect the rainbows you will need to clear all the blockers including the ones down the middle column. A vertical stripe in the middle will unlock the blockers down the centre column and make them easier to clear.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Tou52 said...

No comments, ouch! And here I am struggling for two days on this level.
Time for luck, heh?

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

Post for luck again and again and again

Unknown said...

Post for luck again and again and again and again

Tineke said...

Wat een vreselijk niveau HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

please lucky board. I didn't join Candy crush to play a different game --RAINBOW RAPIDS.
WASTE MY TIMED BOOSTERS--on a game I don't want to play.
Not fun or fair-

Help please
Thanks ms cookie--yep clear the board (GROAN)

Icooper said...

Pflplz&lb2.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl
Every time I get a wrap and strip it blows before I can use