Candy Crush Saga Level 7550 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7550 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7550 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the three cherries to complete the level. The strategy is fairly obvious, clear your way down the board using any special candy and combo you can make. Destroy the spawners as soon as you can or they will fill up the board with crystal candies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

10 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Wow, this was a rough 3rd episode, lost my "bot" halfway but managed to rebuild at the end, good luck everyone, til Wednesday...

gidget said...

posting for luck

Anna said...

Coconut wheel helped here.

NeverPaid said...

I finally got here, with a few hours to spare before the new 45 levels. I'd like to say I was copying Sunny's strategy of slowing down for stickers, but CC did that for me! I'd already established with Sunny that he gets more free boosters than me. I found #7535 & #7550 the worst of the latest 45, but that's just the luck of the draw, waiting for lucky boards.

To be honest, I don't mind if each new 45 takes nearly the whole week to get through. It's simply the levels designed to ensure that you have no chance without boosters or mega-luck that frustrate.

Given how desperate Greedy King are to add to their $5.5million a DAY profits (remember, that's a fraction of their income), I'm expecting more of the same.

But I enjoy the challenge of defying them! :o)

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level now.

Tou52 said...

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Yes, the coconut wheel is indeed the way to lass this level. And I was sooo lucky to have side by side coconut wheels, talk about fun 😃😃😃😃😃

Good luck eveybody 🍀❤️🍀❤️🍀❤️

Lilly said...

Missed by 2 moves. Lucky board please

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

SVA said...

I guess on this level we’re here for a long time not a good time