Candy Crush Saga Level 7551 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7551 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7551 is an orders level, you have to collect yellow candies and cherries to complete the level. The yellow candies will be provided by the lucky candies which will drop down from the dispensers once the cherries are unlocked.
The frog is quite important on this level so use it whenever it is grown and it will help to change and collect the yellow candies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

36 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Adding the check mark booster helped get extra yellow candy, good luck this week everyone!

Unknown said...

Its a difficult level. posting for the lucky board

NeverPaid said...

Agreed - without a tick booster, the board never gives the chance to create sufficient yellows.

I can get the cherries down, but for some reason my platform rarely allows me a tick booster, so I don't often have one in my locker. As usual these days, I'm awaiting a lucky board with lots of cascades. Ho-hum.

Jimmy said...

Got close first few goes. Used the check booster and igot nowhere near. You need the board to cascade down more than anything. Luck rules yet again

Sandrexx said...

It took me 2 times, focus on the frog and the rest follows! Good luck everyone!!!

Buffalo John said...

Posting for luck and posting for a lucky board

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Anna said...

Even with a check mark booster, this took a couple of goes to get past. Also needed a hammer on the last move to get the final yellow candy. Quite tricky!

Happy in NY said...

The frog 🐸 made this level doable! Kept putting It on the lower corners to detonate the stripes. Added the check mark booster which helped to add yellows.

Julie said...

Good tip on putting the frog in the corners. Got it the first time!

Tou52 said...

Thank for the tips, well appreciated 😃👍

Posting for a lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Ouch! No tick booster...and really struggling with this level...

I watched the video a few times, and I'm still going nowhere here 😢

Posting for a very lucky board 🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀🙏🍀

Tou52 said...

Wow! It's amazing how posting for luck often works. I got the lucky board, enough chocolate bombs to grow the frog and open the top of the board 😃😃😃

Good luck everybody 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
Merci
Nic

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

JB said...

Oh ok, the game never gives the ✅ bonus so when you need it to pass the level you have to pay...I got you pegged, the game is not straight forward and I’ll never spend money! Hahaha

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Maisis said...

Publicar para la suerte

Lilly said...

Ok, I give! Posting for luck

Gonzo said...

Posting for luck 🍀 please

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Susan said...

Posting for luck. Day 3. 🥲

Angie said...

75 times and nothing. I use frog properly and ck marks but dang...help!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky noard please. I c aant find or change enough yellow candies. Please send dome cascades king . Thank you

Sherelle said...

Posting for lucky board please king

Tineke said...

Wat weer een probleem niveau! HELP ME AUB

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

I am so baffled--super easy lucky board PLEASE.
DON'T UNDERSTAND at all
HELP
mS COOKIE I don't get your video or tips--so confused

bonita said...

lucky board please

Icooper said...

Really? Lbplz&pfl2.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.