Candy Crush Saga Level 7560 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7560 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7560 is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate, waffles and cherries to complete the level. There are not enough chocolates on the board so once you have unlocked it you need to keep count of how many chocolates you have so that you don't clear them too early.
Clearing the cake will unlock the cherries and the chocolate, so clear the cake as early as possible to get things moving. Once the board is unlocked you can clear the waffles but remember to keep your eye on the chocolate, once it's gone it won't come back and if you didn't let it grow enough you will fail the level.
The cherries will drop out of the exits when the waffles are cleared so don't worry too much about them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

mue said...

dΓ©ja arriver Γ  Γ©ffacer le gateau .....

Anna said...

Found the bottom right cherry the most difficult to collect. Ended up using a handswitch to complete.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Added the check mark booster to ensure enough chocolate, good luck!

Sandrexx said...

@ Sunny, how do you add or install the check mark booster?? Or are you just kidding...

NeverPaid said...

Hi, Sandrexx - it took me a while to work out that he means the booster with the tick on it, as we say on this side of the Atlantic. Good luck.

Pati said...

Got a Oops!⁰

Tou52 said...

Got two ooops.... I've got to pay attention and count the chocolate as I play 😫

Posting for a lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

The trick here is absolutely counting the chocolate πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good luck everybody πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Jannie said...

Tick booster is the way to go, exploding combos cleared the chocolate completely but because I still had a tick booster on the board I didnt get the oops.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible, greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters! Time to quit

Cam said...

Poseidon g for lucky board!

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

kfb said...

When I lose this level, I get a comment that only 2% of players have reached this level. Can I assume that the other 98% are smarter than I and have quit? PFL.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

Please Help 😫 Me With This One πŸ™ Thank You!