Candy Crush Saga Level 7561 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7561 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7561 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Forget about the cherries, they will be collected as you work on clearing the jelly. Use stripes and combos to fire into the bottom part of the board. The sooner you destroy the spawners the better chance you will have of completing the level. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as possible and blast the board until it is cleared. The video below took 39 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️💕

NeverPaid said...

That was confusing; I was downhearted after seeing that Cookie took 39 tries, and sure enough, I lost my booster-bot. But I passed without boosters on my 2nd attempt.
Must have got some rare luck...

Katywads said...

Fish Booster won it for me on this one! Finally a smart fish.

Beachlover said...

Harder than I thought, I'm having trouble with this one

cvbcb said...

Not enough moves! Pfl!

Deedee1 said...

POSTING FOR LUCK

Unknown said...

No I don't think that was luck, it seems to be a regular pattern, you work your way up to having the Bot, then as soon as you have it you get a level that you don't even get close on (losing the Bot), and the next attempt you get it with moves to spare. It happens to me a lot.

Pati said...

Agree with you 💯! Combos seems to be the way, oll keep on trying

Pati said...

I've gotten as low as
14 jellies left, hey 🤴 how about some magic

Pati said...

Have played over 40 times and can't get below 12 jellies. So bored, how about it mr king

celine briffod said...

Deux jours, vraiment très dur

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible! Greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters! Time to quit

Paula Ribeiro said...

Posting for luck

Susan said...

2 days now stuck on this level. Posting for luck please

Annu said...

Been on this one for several days. Can’t get close. Lucky board please!!

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Wat blijft het vervelend de niveaus echt niet leuk meer HELP ME AUB

Tineke said...

Help me aub! Zit hier alweer uren op, niet leuk meer. Help

me said...

pfl

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help with this hard level

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board