Candy Crush Saga Level 7562 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7562 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7562 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The only strategy for this level is to make as many combos as possible to blast the board. The bubblegum will help to clear the blockers and jelly when it pops.
Wrapped candies are best for popping bubblegum and clearing the blockers, so look for these when you get the chance.
The video below took 19 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

mue said...

il faut une planche chanceuse .....

Kathy said...

Posting for luck

NeverPaid said...

Oui, Mue - j'en ai la première fois!

Bonne chance.

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board please!!!

Mason barge said...

Fish booster is useful on this level.

Pati said...

If I had just a few morr move

Unknown said...

Horrid figit spinner level

Tou52 said...

Posting for a very lucky board πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€πŸ™πŸ€

Tou52 said...

There are just not enough moves here, even with tons of wrapped and stripe candies, it's still not enough 😒😒😒

Please please, I need an extra generous lucky board πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Merci
Nic

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible! King wants you to buy moves/boosters! Time to quit!

Beth said...

I used my last fish booster and finally won. I’m sure it’s possible without because I ended with one left a few times. At first it’s hard to make any progress but as the board opens up, it’s possible to get cascades and the bubblegum starts popping and it’s more fun.

rosereddragon said...

Not marked as hard on my system - BUT posting for luck - I'm not even close at the moment.

EGH said...

Posting for luck.
Posting for a lucky board
And
Posting to pass this dang level!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Angie said...

Don't have fish booster and having trouble after one hr! Pls help.

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Helen said...

Playing this level last night in bed, decided to come here to post for luck when lo and behold I passed 😊 closed tablet and went to sleep.... In the morning I find I'm on the same level... Why did I not move on?? So frustrating, bored bored bored with this level 😩

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Kerrie said...

I can't pass this level!!! Please send me a lucky board.πŸ™

Kerrie said...

Wow! Passed on first try after post, no boosters used!!!

Tineke said...

Ik word gek van die vervelende niveaus kan het niet meer op een normale manier bar en bah heel frustrerend HELP ME WEER

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help help please

Fordy said...

PFL!!! Joke!!!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl