Candy Crush Saga Level 7593 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7593 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7593 is a dual task level, you have to collect the waffles and clear the jelly to complete the level. To begin with you need to work in the top left section, make stripes to clear some of the waffles until you can collect the red key. The key unlocks the frog which you should grow and then use to collect the yellow key in the bottom right section. Use the colourbombs to collect the red bombs once it it unlocked. 
There are no candies dropping into the bottom right unless the licorice curls are cleared, but the frog can be used to clear the jelly in this section if there are no candies. The frog is also useful for clearing the waffles top right if needed.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

It’s a question of luck. I lost my bot on my first try and I passed the level on my second go with a lot of moves left. Good luck everyone 🍀

mue said...

oui de la chance il en faut .....

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Glad I came here first, follow Cookies tips/video exactly, towards the end if you can manage moves top right the CB's will travel down the diagonal and drop top right so you can use them to grow the frog, good luck!

dandd said...

What the heck? Straight away without even one move it jumps to OOPS no moves possible then ends the game? You seriously need to fix this King (insert angry emoji)

Anonymous said...

I lost my boosters from the rope because of the “opps.” I had to win 10 games to get all the rope boosters. What the heck is that.

Pati said...

Played 4 times and each time I had 2 jellies left, any ideas on where to put the frog?

The Savage Traveler said...

Hmmm.... We'll see how this goes. 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Maor Avni said...

You should have started the level in "safe mode" ;)

Tou52 said...

This was another fun level; two in a row.
Guessing the next one will be horrible 😩😩😩😩

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

For once a level that required some thought. The frog is the key to destroy the jelly on the bottom left. Passed first try with 2 moves left over. I used the frog to destroy all of the jely but one on the bottom right.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I've tried to do everything that the video shows but things keep going wrong!!

rosereddragon said...

Rather eerie - got it next go!

EGH said...

Can’t get close
Read comments and what cookie said

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Ggs said...

35 moves, 103 blocks and 76 waffels, not even close, posting for luck.