Candy Crush Saga Level 7617 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7617 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7617 is a dual task level, you have to clear the jelly and grow and use the frog 4 times to complete the level. First collect the keys that drop from the dispenser bottom left, as you are doing this you will be clearing the jelly and growing the frog. You can use the frog to collect keys, but avoid placing the frog in the two spaces below the dispenser or it will be hard to regrow and it will prevent the keys from dropping onto the board. The keys will unlock two colourbombs in the bottom left and these can be switched together to grow the frog and clear jelly. Remember to use the frog whenever it is grown as it needs to be used 4 times and you don't have many moves to spare.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

The level has changed since it was released, here is the latest video from YT.

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Pati said...

Fun but hard, need your help 🤴

The Savage Traveler said...

P4💚🤞🍀💚🤞🍀💚🤞🍀

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance please
Merci
Nic

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Keep an eye out for the chance to get color bombs on bottom right. I won by getting a double colorbomb there on my last move. I almost matched the first color bomb with the color next to it on the prior move but it wasn’t going to help so luckily I left it alone and t

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

KayJay said...

I have no frog, it's all about the fish on my 7617, where did I go wrong?

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Nay said...

Totally different board than what's showing here.

Harry said...

I have a totally different board than what is shown here. No frog or keys

Lola said...

No frog. And when you turn the candy into a combo half the time you just get fish but not special candy. That’s annoying bc you need the special candies to make combos. Annoying