Candy Crush Saga Level 7618 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7618 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7618 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level. The cherries will drop out of the exits once the rainbow twists are cleared and the licorice will begin to drop. Wrapped candies are the answer to this level, you will get some dropping from the dispensers at the top of the board and you should keep these beside the candy cane fences so that they hit the rainbow twists and licorice. Double wrap combos are great as are colourbomb/wrap combos.
Look for chances to make wraps at every opportunity and try to keep them near the sides so that they hit the licorice.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


25 comments:

NeverPaid said...

Back to trying to make combos and hoping for a very very VERY lucky board. This episode is shaping up to be very much different to the previous one for me. I won't let them win.

NeverPaid said...

Is nobody else finding the liquorice target far too difficult? I can get the cherries down, but am going to need serious cascades to even get the liquorice score down to single figures, never mind zero.

Candymom said...

Very difficult. Can never quite get there.
Posting for luck.

NeverPaid said...

Never quite? I'm getting nowhere near! If I drop the cherries, the liquorice doesn't get down to single figures. The lowest I've scored is 7 liquorice left to kill, but never with all cherries down.

The best strategy seems to be to get a wrap on the side column to drop directly onto another one & combine them (that needs timing), but that's easier said than done.

Otherwise you need several serious combos elsewhere. Good luck essential.

NeverPaid said...

And sure enough, those combos did finally arrive, allowing sufficient liquorice-blasting.

The irony is that I had to use a hammer to drop the bottom cherry, but after many failed attempts, it was worth it! I had no intention of wrestling with this level for several hours more.

Deb said...

Not getting close.

E.M. said...

1st try,1 licorice left and no hammer. Grrr.not funny!

pinlock said...

Used the check mark booster which helped get some licorice but still hard

GloryB said...

Not getting close with the licorice. Posting for luck

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level now

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Tip to use the check mark booster helped get licorice, also used 1 hand to get a CB/stripe combo, did a lot of damage, good luck everyone!

Twins mom said...

Well, this level just stinks, like most of them in this awful episode!

Anna said...

Like Sunny, the checkmark booster helped me get through this level.

Roger575 said...

Swapping wrapped candies is the only way to clear this monotonous level

Subee57 said...

Check mark booster did the trick for me.

Saint1 said...

Marked as a HARD level now because they’ve cut the number of moves. Want you to use plenty boosters, that’s KINGs strategy.
Nowhere near passing this. Same as most levels, lucky board required, probably take days. No skill and no fun in this game anymore. Very Boring

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Deedee1 said...

Come on ..... I refuse to spend the entire day on this level.. and wasting all boosters.. waiting for a lucky board. Peace out!

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Pati said...

Wrapped 🍬 are the key and being kind to kin8

Pati said...

The more I play this level the worse I do. Where r u 🤴

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

miracle magical board please. I don't understand how to clear the licorice--so some help please. Is it because I AM OLD & don't "GET IT"?
thanks ms cookie about the tip of wraps. Blog is always helpful