Candy Crush Saga Level 7620 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7620 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7620 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. There is a definite strategy to passing level 7620, first clear your way down the board until the fist rapids are cleared, this will collect the first key and destroy the bombs, you have 10 moves to do this before the first bombs count down. Keep working down the board clearing chocolate and blockers as you go and the second key will be collected and finally the last rainbow on the left will be collected and game over.
Video by Cookie completed in 15 moves.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

Not so difficult as it looks like. Done on my first try. Good luck everyone 🍀

Collette said...

Got it first try. Followed cookies advice! Thanks!

Candymom said...

Tried it once and knew I needed tips. With Cookie’s suggestions got it on the next attempt. Thank you!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Should have come here first, thanks for the tips, got it on the second go, good luck to all!

Roger575 said...

I passed first time. No idea how lol

Anonymous said...

WHy are you all finding this so easy. Followed the hints. Can’t stop the chocolate multiplying. Clear the right hand side ok but then it’s hopeless. Must be losing my touch or King has it in for me.

Maks said...

No chance to clear the first board to collect the yellow key before the bombs explode. Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Should have checked here 1st

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Lynne said...

Follow Cookies advice. Perfect. Thanks Cookie

Agnes Power said...

Posting for luck and a lucky board please!!!

Broomie said...

I know what you have to do but it's not easy when you're not given the moves to clear even the 1st blocker!! Getting annoyed..lucky board please

RBlomquist said...

A limited board with super aggressive chocolate. Strategy is worthless without a very lucky board. PFL 👑🍀

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Anonymous said...

I hate chocolates and bombs!! I wasn’t about to lose all my lives when I have an hour of candy sprinkles and stripes/wraps!! I used hammers to get passed this level…yes I bought (dumb me)

Alison said...

Only 15 moves now
Impossible.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Yes there is a strategy and following Cookie's tips do help. However, you're still going to need a fair amount of luck. It's also counterintuitive that once the chocolate starts you have to keep working your way to the bottom and not necessarily making a special candy. With such few moves your whole strategy has to be on breaking through to the bottom.