Candy Crush Saga Level 7656 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7656 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7656 is an orders level, you have to collect sugar coats and grow the popcorns to complete the level. The sugar coats are not usually a problem to collect, so try to concentrate on growing the popcorns as much as possible. The candies from the right side will drop through the portals into the left side, so work on the left side when you can. But keep an eye on the colourbomb on the right, once it is free from the candy curls switch it with a wrap or a stripe to hit the popcorns and collect sugar coats.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck☘️

Luís Bernardo said...

Awful level. Play on the ,left side whenever possible. Good luck everyone 🍀

Anna said...

Thanks Luis...good advice.

Roger575 said...

The liquorice in the middle is ridiculous. Posting for luck

Twins mom said...

Just another frustrating level!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Milla said...

Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

PFL... there was a glitch and my first try looped and I had to end the game after letting it run for 5 minutes. UGH! I lost boosters. Need lucky board!

blonde said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!

Pati said...

Should have came here 1st! Hey sir 🤴 throw me a bone

Sandra said...

Pfl

Suesue said...

Needs a 🍀LUCKY☘️ BOARD PLZ💚

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

This is one hell of a big BS Wait for a Lucky Board level. Other comments suggest play yhe left side. I might get 1 or 2 moves on thd left side the rest are on the right side, useless. I just might have to quit for awhile. King you lose you are not gettin a single penny out of me. There are plenty of games out there a whole lot more fun. You destroyed a good thing by all of you crap.

Jaydi said...

I concentrated on making some moves on the right so that stripes would drop and then making moves on the left for the stripes to drop though to the left side. This strategy worked after a few tries.

Maisis said...

Publicando para la suerte

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Carrie722 said...

I’ve been stuck here for many days. Just send the lucky board and let’s call it a day. Thank you.

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - so far, I haven't even hit one of the popcorns!

EGH said...

Luck please

Laura said...

You can ignore the licorice in the middle column. You don't need to collect crystal layers or licorice for this level.

Unknown said...

Pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

bonita said...

lucky board Please. Had to exit the game --candies dropped from left to right NONSTOP--why?
thanks ms cookie for explaining the level.

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin

Ggs said...

26 moves, 36 sugar coats and 3 popcorns, posting for luck

Petunia24 said...

Can’t find one positive thing to say about Candy Crush these days apart from its BORING!

Lola said...

I also have nothing good to say about CC in the last few weeks. I think it’s legit time to delete the app. These levels are ridiculous and the zipping sound on this one is like nails on a chalkboard. Hate this level. Boring and hard and no chance unless the magic lucky bird appears wheneve it’s rigged to happen.

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck